Sent-sations

Jenn woke up in the great hall, naked, groggy and disoriented.

As confused as she was, there was a scent in the air that completely overwhelmed her.  Instead of wondering where she was, how she got there, or why she was there, all Jenn could think about was the source of that amazing scent.

Asking her to describe it would have been fruitless; it was unlike anything she had ever experienced.  It was a scent that she could not only smell, but in some inexplicable manner, she could taste, see and even feel. She moved quietly around the huge space, trying to find the source.

And suddenly, there SHE was, and Jenn moved to her without hesitation.  As Jenn got close, SHE simply said, “Kneel.”  And Jenn obeyed.

“Welcome to my island Jennifer.”

Once again, instead of asking one of a thousand questions, all Jenn could blurt was, “Are you the source of the scent?”

But instead of answering with words, SHE spread her naked legs to reveal a single drop of nectar hanging from her bare slit.

“Oh please, may I, may I please?” Jenn groveled.

SHE simply nodded and without hesitation, Jenn’s mouth was on her, licking, sucking, devouring.

SHE moaned softly, but Jenn’s moans were far from soft, the effect of SHE’s juices was beyond intoxicating.  Jenn screamed as wave after wave or orgasm washed over her.  Jenn would never have stopped without some intervention, which SHE provided by gently lifting her up and kissing her long and deep on her honey-soaked lips.

“You will find great satisfaction here Jennifer,” SHE said quietly, her words almost like a song.  “Those hidden desires that you concealed for so long will finally find release.”

And as quickly as she appeared, SHE was gone.

Jenn was at a complete loss as to how to proceed.  Hours ago she had been preparing for another ordinary day, just like the thousands that had come before and suddenly she had had sex with a man she had never laid eyes on before and eaten the pŭssy of the most intoxicating woman she had ever met.

“I ate her pŭssy!” Jenn realized.  She had never even truly considered sex with another woman before.  Her sex life had always been so vanilla.  She hadn’t even lost her virginity until she was 17.  And she hadn’t fŭcked another man since she got married.  Of course she had her fantasies, didn’t everyone?  She’d read those hot stories on Wattpad and she’d have desires that her husband could never fulfill.

As she wandered around the great hall, her mind drifted back to her teenage years.  While she had never been with another woman, it certainly hadn’t stopped her from wondering.  What was that girl’s name from 11th grade, Natasha?  Natalie?

And there she was, walking across the great hall as if a day hadn’t pâssed.  Skinny jeans, tank top, bare feet, hair down, a sexy smile on her glossy lips.

‘You were right the first time, it’s Natasha,” she said as she walked closer to Jenn.

“Did I say that out loud?” Jenn wondered.

“Does it really matter?” Natasha replied as she took Jenn’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

“You look lovely naked,” Natasha continued. “I always liked looking at you at school and wondered what you would look like without all those clothes.  How about I join you?”

And with that, Natasha began to peel off her clothes, until she was wearing just a pair of panties. “You can take care of the rest,” Natasha said as she placed Jenn’s hand on the waistband of her panties.

Jenn admired her lovely, smooth body, her firm breasts, long neck, slender waist and … the bulge in her panties!

“Do you have a …?”

“A cõck? See for yourself.”

Jenn pulled down the panties and not only was there a cõck, but it was a huge cõck, like in some of the pornos she found hidden in her husband’s desk.

“You’re a … transsexual?” Jenn asked.

“A hermaphrodite actually darling.  The best of both worlds.”  She lifted her cõck to reveal a pŭssy between her balls and her anŭs.

Without another word, Natasha kissed her again.  Jenn’s head was spinning, but the kiss was so perfect, she felt herself melting into Natasha’s arms.  Jenn continued to whirl as Natasha’s mouth moved down her neck and then began hungrily sucking on each of her full tits.  Instinctively Jenn’s hands were woven into Natasha’s hair pulling her closer, reveling in this new sensation.

Moments later, Natasha was pulling Jenn to the marble floor.  Remarkably, the stone was seemingly soft and warm on her back.  Natasha’s mouth continued its journey over Jenn’s tummy and paused just above her womanhood.

Natasha looked up into Jenn’s eyes for approval and Jenn gave her a smile and nod.

Jenn had always suspected that her husband was the problem when it came to oral sex (the reason she had never had an orgasm on the rare occasion that he went down on her), but he had always said it was her.  “You’re just are too hard to please.  You take too long to cum.”

Now Jenn knew her suspicions were correct, he was an inept lover.  She knew because within moments of Natasha’s talented tongue reaching her pŭssy, she was cumming on Natasha’s face.  She tried to specify exactly what she was doing that was so different, but it was everything.  The way she sucked, licked and nibbled her clit. The way her tongue traced her pŭssy lips and then probed inside her.  The ways she sucked her cŭnt into her mouth.

Jenn spread her legs wider, wanting more and more, and Natasha was happy to oblige.  Jenn lost count at the number of orgasms before Natasha finally let her catch her breath.

After a bit of a rest, Jenn knew it was time to return the favor.

She laid Natasha on her back and began kissing her lips, enjoying the taste of her own sex on Natasha’s mouth.  Jenn fondled her large, full tits and then moved lower and lower.

At first Jenn wasn’t sure exactly how to proceed, but Natasha was happy to provide some direction as she slid her large cõck into Jenn’s mouth.  Jenn sucked her mâssive member as she fondled her balls with her right hand.  Then her hand moved lower and Jenn easily slid two fingers into Natasha’s cŭnt.

Natasha groaned with ecstasy as Jenn treated her to the combination of sensations, but Jenn needed more and this time she knew exactly what to do.

With her back facing Natasha’s face, she slid herself over Natasha’s cõck, feeling it fill her wet pŭssy.  And then, as she rode her cõck, Jenn finger fŭcked Natasha’s pŭssy … one finger, two, three and then her entire fist.

Natasha began to shake, moan and scream as Jenn rode that big shaft and fisted her welcoming cŭnt.

As Jenn exploded in orgasm, so did Natasha.  Cum bursting into Jenn’s pŭssy as a torrent of juices flowed onto Jenn’s hand and arm.

The two lovers collapsed into each other’s arms as waves of joy flowed over them and they drifted off into a dreamless sleep.