Learning the Rules

Jack had drifted off into a dreamless after-fŭck nap, not surprising after the day he had had, when he was gently awakened by what he imagined had something to do with the nearby ocean.  The bed was mildly rocking below him, bringing him back to an awareness of bungalow 17.

But it wasn’t the ocean at all it was Amber and Bill.  Bill was standing beside the bed and Amber was sucking his nicely shaped cõck.  It wasn’t particularly large, but it had a big head with a very prominent ridge.  Watching Amber take it deep into her mouth and then surround just the head with her full lips was wonderfully erotic.

Jack’s own cõck began to respond to this visual stimulus and instinctively, his hand moved to his shaft.  He began stroking himself in rhythm to how Bill was fŭcking Amber’s mouth.

Once she realized that he was awake, Amber reached over and replaced his hand with hers; pumping his dick as she continued to minister to Bill’s erection.  As she pulled Jack closer, he turned on his side.  She lifted her lovely right leg and guided him into her swollen pussy, still containing some of his own cum from their earlier fŭck.

As Jack slid his cõck deeper and deeper into her lovely cŭnt, Amber sucked harder on Bill, apparently hoping to bring him to orgasm, but Bill had other ideas.  He pulled his cõck from her mouth and leaned over and whispered in her ear, making Amber smile a most devilish smile.

Without telling me their plan, Amber eased my cõck out of her and pushed me onto my back.  She mounted me as she had done earlier that afternoon, allowing my entire cõck to disappear inside her.  And then, as she leaned forward to kiss me, Bill joined us on the bed, with a tube of lube he had taken from the bedside table.  From his vantage point, Jack couldn’t see what Bill was up to, but it wasn’t but another moment before everything became clear.

As Jack continued fŭcking Amber’s hot pussy, he could feel Bill’s cõck head rubbing against Jack’s balls and the base of his shaft.  While completely unexpected, it was actually quite pleasant.  Then he felt pressure against his cõck as the large head of Bill’s prick began to press into Amber’s already filled core.  And then, as the large ridge of his cõckhead burst past the tight outer ring of Amber’s cŭnt, Bill’s entire cõck joined Jack’s in the folds of Amber’s womanhood.

The gasp of Amber’s lust and agony was a sound that Jack had never heard before and would never forget.  The look on her face was a fierce blend of shock and ecstasy.

The two men instinctively held still while Amber adjusted to the demands placed on the walls of her pussy and then Bill began to move, ever so slowly in and out of her stretched slit.  And of course the same motion that stimulated the walls of Amber’s cŭnt simultaneously rubbed against Jack’s erect cõck.

In response, Jack also began to move, alternating his motion with Bill’s.  Jack would never have imagined that for a guy who had that very morning had his first sexual experience with a man that he could enjoy feeling his cõck rubbed by another man’s cõck.  The sensations were incredible, taboo and addicting. 

Harder and harder the two men fŭcked Amber.  She screamed, and moaned, cursed and screamed some more.  And then in a burst of pure erotic energy, all three of them found release; Amber enjoying a waterfall of bliss as the two men pumped sperm into her hot, bare cŭnt.

As the three of them collapsed on the bed, their encounter wasn’t quite done.  Not until Bill leaned over, took Jack’s well used cõck into his mouth and savored the mix of their threesome’s cum on Jack’s shaft and balls.

Bill nonchalantly gave each of them a lingering kiss goodbye; a kiss that allowed Jack to taste what had been slathered on his cõck moments before, and headed out of the bungalow.

“See you at the banquet!” were his last words as he disappeared out the door.

After a few minutes of cuddling, Jack asked Amber, “SHE mentioned that there were rules I would need to learn, but didn’t tell me what they are.  What do I need to know?”

“Well let’s see,” Amber responded, leaning on an elbow to prop up her head, “Most importantly, never, and I mean NEVER, say ‘No’ to anything, not unless you want that collar to punish you severely.  And keep in mind, the collar doesn’t inflict any physical damage, so the length of the suffering can be limitless.”

“No clothes of course, except at dinner, and your “dinner clothes” will be provided when you get to the banquet hall.”

“Do not look for privacy.  Doors, windows and curtains always stay open unless there is a storm and even then, you have to wait for the siren to sound.”

“You mean even if I’m taking a shit I have to …”

“Yep, leave the door open.  Who knows, you might make a new friend who wants to help you wipe that cute little ass of yours,” Amber laughed.

“Make sure you’re having sex as least once a day; if not, at midnight your life will turn to a living hell.”

“Learn to enjoy giving pleasure at least as much as receiving.”

“Don’t try to latch on to one particular person, in my case, that even means my husband.  Look for new partners and find out what turns them on.”

“When you feel a pulse move back and forth between your collar and your cõck ring that is ‘The Call’, meaning a summons by SHE.  No matter what you are doing, immediately RUN to the assembly hall where you met her today.”

“Well that’s enough for now, though I’m sure I’m forgetting something.  Why don’t you hop in the shower and I’ll see you at the banquet hall.  You’ll hear a chime indicating when to assemble.”

Jack went to the back of the bungalow and found the toilet, where he had a nice long piss, but there was no shower.  On the verge of giving up, it dawned on him that he was on a tropical island, and sure enough, the shower was outside.

As the warm water washed over his body, Jack luxuriated in the sensations and the memories of the day.  With his eyes closed, his mind was wandering when he felt a hand grab is ass.

He opened his eyes to see a young blonde walking away as she said, “Welcome to the island, I look forward to fŭcking you.”

“Well that was odd,” he thought, reaching for the shampoo, when he felt a sharp smack on his ass.

The older man who he’d seen sucking cõck earlier by the pool was passing by and said, “Welcome to the island, I look forward to fŭcking you.”

Jack just slowly shook his head, finished his shower and then realized there were no towels.  As he concluded that he would have to dry in the warm sun, which was drifting toward the horizon, he heard a pleasant chime ring through the trees.

“Must be time for the banquet,” he thought.  And so it was.