Rendezvous At The Taj (3) : Jalta hai.......badan

He was still holding her hand tightly when one of the lifts finally arrived from the ground floor.

She was still angry, but she wanted him to pacify her somehow, because she knew that she wanted him to take her into his arms and kiss her senseless.

He was still angry, but the feel of her hand in his, and the sight of her curves were fast driving him to the brink of his self control. All he wanted to do was to take her into his arms and kiss her senseless.

The lift doors opened and he strode inside, pulling her in behind him. The lift was somewhat full, with two elderly couples dressed in their best wedding finery obviously returning to their rooms after the celebrations. Raman pushed Ishita against the mirrored wall, putting a hand on either side of her head, as he stood facing her.

"Plenty space" one of the two elderly gentlemen chirped up, smiling at them. "Aap idhaar aa kar comfortably stand karo na." ( Come and stand here comfortably)

"Raman" Ishita nudged his shoulder with her hand. 'Aap jao udhar"( Raman, you go there)

Raman did not move, his eyes staring into hers, his hands on either side of her effectively making her captive, even though he was not touching her in any way.

Ishita looked down, embarrassed.

The elderly mans wife begun chuckling " Let them be, Dilshaad. Lovebirds lagte hai" she said, even as the lift glided to a stop, and both couples walked out, the women giving indulgent smiles to the blushing Ishita as they left.

The lift doors closed again. Raman and Ishita were alone in the lift, with twenty floors to go.

Ishita raised her eyes to Raman's. He was still staring at her with unwavering intensity, but his arms now moved, one hand snaking behind her back as he pulled her in towards himself, the other anchoring them more firmly to the wall.

Their eyes were now mere inches apart, their quivering lips almost touching.

"You're mine" they were the first words he had spoken to her since dragging her out of the bar. "I can't see you with anyone else. I wanted to hurt him Ishita. You're only mine." The hand on her back caressed her spine. "Don't you ever forget that."

"And you're mine" Ishita retorted. "Only mine. And don't you ever forget that"

His lips finally curved into a smile, as the lift glided to a halt again. They had arrived at their floor. He removed his hand from the wall, freeing her, then immediately took one of her hands in his again.

"Come" he said firmly, as he led her out of the lift. "Let me prove to you that I am yours."

She walked with him the few steps to their room, her mind caught in a maelstrom of conflicting emotions. Raman kept an arm protectively around her as he tried inserting the key card in the door.

"Damn" he said, as he tried again, the door still unresponsive. "Ab aur intezaar nahi hota" (I cant wait any longer)

He turned Ishita around until her back was against the door, then held her chin with one hand, the other still trying to open the door.

"Raman, chodo" Ishita squirmed and tried to move away. "Koi dekh lega" (Raman leave me. Someone will see us)

"Dekhne do" he responded, bringing his head down to hers. "Meri biwi hai yaar, padosi ki nahi" (Let them see. You're my wife, not the neighbors)

He kissed her with abandonment, his tongue demanding entry into her mouth, pushing against her tongue, moving deeper. He had both arms around her now, crushing her to his chest, his hands caressing and kneading her bare back, pulling her closer, and closer... for a moment Ishita forgot her embarrassment, and their public location, and kissed him back, opening her mouth to his, pushing back against him, her arms around him, her hands in his hair, pulling his head down. As he deepened the kiss and leaned in on her, the hard metal of the door knob pressed into her back, reminding her that they were still outside.