I Promise

WHO ELSE WAS SHOCKED BY THE FIGHT? I SURE AS HELL WAS! I WAS CONFUSED AFTER THE SIXTH ROUND BECAUSE JJ WAS PICKED UP. I THOUGHT HE HAD WON. BUT WHEN I SAW THAT IT WAS A DRAW, I WAS LIKE WHAT! OMG! NO FUCKING WAY!😱 I KNOW FOR A FACT THOUGH, THAT LOGAN IS GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING REMATCH! #TEAMPAUL!

LOGAN PAUL'S POV
As soon as I saw Julianna run down the street, I knew something bad was going to happen to her. And I didn't do anything! I could have saved her and Sophia! But I couldn't! I'm such a fucking idiot! This is all my fault. I quickly ran up to Julianna and checked her pulse. It was faint. She had closed her eyes.
L. JULIANNA PLEASE WAKE UP
I had tears running down my face. I quickly got out my phone and called an ambulance.

The ambulance just arrived. They placed Julianna on a bed and got her inside the truck. Sophia and I also got on the truck. The paramedics were trying everything to make her wake up, but nothing worked.
L. DO SOMETHING! I NEED HER!
S. MOMMY
Tears were falling down Sophia's cheeks. I was hugging her. We can't lose Julianna. Sophia and I need her more than anything!

We arrived at the hospital and the Paramedics quickly got her out of the truck. I helped Sophia get down and we ran inside behind the paramedics. They entered a room and we were about to go inside when we were stopped by a nurse.
L. I NEED TO SEE HER! SHE'S IN DANGER!
N. Sir, please calm down. You can't enter.
L. LET ME IN!
N. Sir, please stay calm.
L. UGH
I punched the wall. The nurse left and Sophia was sitting on the floor with her knees against her chest. I kneeled down next to her. I think I was scaring her. I need to stay strong for her.
L. Sophia?
She looked up at me. I wiped away a few tears away from her cheeks.
L. Everything is going to be ok! Don't worry alright?
S. You promise?
I can't promise her anything. But I know Julianna will be ok. She's strong.
L. I promise
I hugged her and she hugged me back.

It has been 2 hours since Julianna was taken behind the doors. I haven't heard anything. I called Jeff and told him what happened. He said he would be here soon. Her mom is back in LA and since we didn't want to scare her, we didn't tell her what happened to her daughter because we knew how she would react. I also called Jake and told him what happened. He said him and Erika were going to be here soon. I asked the nurse earlier if they have news about Julianna but they said they could only give information to family members! Fuck that shit! Sophia is a family member! But she is to fucking young! I am desperate for news! I miss my girlfriend in my arms! I need her to be ok!

JULIANNA POV (😏)
I woke up to a bright light shining on my face. It took me a while to adjust to the light around me. Once I was able to see, I looked around the room I was in to see I was in a hospital room. I was alone in the room. What happened to me? I lifted up my arm and saw that I was wearing a cast. I was confused. I lifted up the blanket and saw that I had a cast in my right foot also. How do I have a broken leg and arm? I pressed the button next to me for a nurse. A nurse came in and she had a warm smile in her face. I smiled back.
N. I see your awake now?
J. What happened to me?
N. You were ran over by a car,
My eyes widened. And thats when I remembered. I saved Sophia. A tear fell down my cheek because I remembered that Logan believed Deji over me. He doesn't trust me.
N. Julianna? Are you ok?
I forgot the nurse was here and when I looked up she had a worried face on.
J. Uh. Yeah Im fine.
N. Well I just came to see how you were. You have 2 visitors.
J. Who are they?
N. I don't know their names but it was a little girl with blonde hair and a tall muscular guy with dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes?
Logan and Sophia were here!
J. Uhh. You can let them in
N. Alright
She gave me a smile and left the room.

A few minutes later Logan and Sophia came in.
S. MOMMY
J. Sophia! Are you ok? Did anything happen to you?
S. No mommy! You saved my life!
I gave her a weak smile.
J. Come here
She walked over to me and gave me a hug. She pulled away and sat down on a chair at the end of the room.
L. How are you?
J. Ok. I guess...
L. Julianna I'm sorry. I trust you! But the fact that you left with them when we broke up hurt me and I didn't know what to think.
But he could sleep with another girl! While we were dating! A tear rolled down my cheek.
J. The fact that I told you they would hurt me still made you think that I SLEPT with Jj. Why do you think I would do that?
L. I know. And I'm sorry.
J. It's ok. But do you believe Deji?
L. NO! Of course not! I believe you!
I nodded and wiped away the tears in my cheeks.
J. Come here
Logan walked over to the side of the bed and I hugged him.
L. You have a broken arm?
J. And leg! Oh well! It was worth it.
I smiled and looked at Sophia. She was playing on Logan's phone. I looked back at Logan and he was smiling at me.
L. I don't think I'm going to fight tomorrow. I rather be here with you to be honest.
J. No! Your going! It's ok if I stay here. I'll watch you on my phone?
L. Nope!
J. Logan! Please!
L. Nope! I'm staying!
J. LOG-
The nurse that was helping me earlier came in.
N. Sorry to interrupt. But after looking at your tests results that we took yesterday, you are free to go today or tomorrow. But only if you use a wheel chair since you can't use crutches.
J. Alright. Thank you!
N. No problem. Just sign these papers and you are free to go.
L. Thank you
N. No problem! it's my job!
She smiled at both of us and left the room. I grabbed a pen and signed the papers
L. I guess I'll tell everyone that if they want to see you it will be at the rental house
J. Alright
He grabbed his phone and called everyone to see me in the rental house and I continued signing the papers. After I finished, Logan helped me go into the bathroom and gave me spare clothes. I locked the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises all over my body. I had a scratch under my left eye and a cut  in my lip. It was purple. I had another bruise in my cheek and on my chest. I had 2 on my neck and 3 in my stomach. I looked at my legs and saw at least 5 bruises and cuts in both legs. I was messed up! I grabbed the t shirt Logan had gave me and put it on. He gave me leggings also so I put them on. I placed on my white and purple superstar adidas  on my  left foot only because of course, I had a cast on my right. It hurt me to put my clothes on, but I somehow did it. I carefully walked out the bathroom and when Logan saw me he ran over with the wheel chair.
J. Thanks babe, but I can do this myself.
L. I know your a strong woman, but I want to help.
I sat down on the wheel chair. I grabbed my phone off the counter.
L. Sophia? Ready to go?
S. Yeah!
She got off the couch and ran next to Logan. Logan grabbed the handles from my chair and pushed me out the door. We walked over to the elevator.

Logan helped me get in the yeti. Or more like carried me onto the chair.
J. I hate you!
L. You love me!
He closed the door and got on the drivers seat.

The whole ride we were talking. Logan kept bringing up the topic of the incident but I tried ignoring the topic. I didn't want to talk about it. We arrived at the house and everyone was here. They were all happy to see me ok. Or more like bruises all over my body. Logan didn't have a fight! I did! With a fucking car! My dad was worried the most. I was told that my mom didn't know about this. Which was a good thing because she would already be here and be giving me lots of attention. Or crying like crazy even though she saw me ok. I will be able to go to the fight but only if I use my wheel chair. Which I fucking don't want to! But I want to go to the fight so I will be doing this "sacrifice" for him.

HOW WILL THE FIGHT GO? JULIANNA IS OK! KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!