Jealous

ENDING IS COMING SOON! I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS STORY, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, PLEASE COMMENT THEM!
JULIANNA POV
Its been 3 months since we got Pearl Bing Bing. I still haven't taken my casts off, but I DON'T NEED A WHEELCHAIR NOMORE! Yeah! I can walk with my cast on my foot now! Im so happy! Well not happy because I still have the cast, BUT STILL! Today Erika and I were going to Jake's house for a barbecue he was having. I took a shower this morning and than did my makeup. I chose my outfit and walked into the living room.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

E. Ready?
J. Yeah
E. Alright lets go!
J. Sophia!
Sophia ran out of her room wearing a plain black shirt with two French braids and denim shorts.
J. Common
I gave her my left hand and she grabbed it.
S. Can I play in your phone mommy?
J. Wait till we get in the car
S. Ok!
I grabbed my phone and walked outside to Erika's jeep. Sophia got in the back seat with her booster and I handed her my phone. I got on the passengers side and Erika drove off to Jake's house.

We just arrived. We were walking to the front door. Sophia was holding Erika's hand while I was having a bit trouble walking fast.
E. Need any help Julie?
J. I'm ok!
E. You sure?
J. Yeah
She nodded. We got to the front door and Erika opened the door. I walked inside and heard screaming right away. We all walked into the kitchen and saw Jake and Chad dancing on top of the kitchen island.
J. What the fuck is going on?😂
S. Dollar!
J. What?
S. Give me a dollar!
J. You gold digger!
She giggled and I smiled. I grabbed my wallet and gave her a dollar. She happily grabbed it and ran out of the kitchen making us all laugh. Jake and Chad continued dancing on the island.
E. Jake!
JP.Yes baby?
E. What the hell are you doing?!
JP. Dancing! Obviously!
Jake did a spin and jumped up but immediately fell down and grabbed his head.
J. What happened 😂
JP. I jumped and hit my head on the roof! Thats what happened!
All of us burst out laughing except Jake. He had a hurt face on.
J. Awww Jake! Its ok! Erika told you you were an idiot but you didn't listen!
Everyone laughed again.
JP. FUCK YOU JULIANNA LEVIN
J. FUCK YOU TO JAKE PAUL!
He playfully rolled his eyes and jumped off the island.
J. Is Logan coming?
JP. Yeah, he is coming in a bit.
The front door opened
JP. More like right now!
I laughed and walked to the front. Logan had Pearl in his arms and Mike and Spencer came.
J. OMG MY BABY
I ran over to them. I was going to grab Pearl and Logan was about to kiss me. I grabbed Pearl and walked away.
L. WELL HELLO TO YOU TO! BABY!
J. Aww Im sorry! 😂
I walked over to him and pecked me in the lips. I pulled away but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed our body's together making me kiss him again.
J. Logan!
L. You tricked me!
J. Im sorry!
I pulled away and walked to the kitchen with Pearl in my arms.
L. HEY!
J. What?
I said as I entered the kitchen
JP. ITS PEARL BING BING!
L. YOU DITCHED ME FOR A PIG!
Logan whined
J. Baby! Im sorry!
L. UGH
Logan pouted his lip and crossed his arms across his chest.
JP. I WANNA HOLD MY NIECE!
Jake took Pearl from my arms and walked away. I walked over to Logan and grabbed his chin.
J. Im sorry! But shes a pig Logan! Your jealous! Over a PIG! A PIG LOGAN!
He smiled and I laughed while shaking my head
L. Im sorry
J. Its fine! But just know that I'm yours! And only yours!
M. AWWWW
We looked at our right and saw Mike leaning against the island with his head on his hand. We both laughed
L. Way to ruin the moment Mike!🙄
I laughed and patted Logans cheek.
J. Common. Lets start this barbecue!

Jake and Logan were in the yard grilling meat. Obviously since Logan and Spencer are vegetarian they bought vegan meat. Nothing new here! Chad, Anthony, and Justin were grilling the hot dogs, Anthony was making dip for the chips, Sophia, Erika, and I were making drinks like lemonade, orange juice, Kool Aid, and we placed sodas in the fridge.

After all of us finished doing our jobs, we served our food and sat down in a table we set up in the yard so we can see the sunset and have fresh air. I served Sophia her food and she went and sat in between Anthony and Chad. I was sat in between Logan and Erika. We all ate and talked. Everyone was making us laugh, and overall I was having a good time.
J. Logan did Jake tell you that he hit his head on the ceiling!😂
Everyone started laughing
L. The ceiling?!😂 how the fuck did he do that?!
JP. I hate you Julianna!
J. Awww! I love you to Jake😂
He rolled his eyes
E. He was dancing on the kitchen island!😂
Logan, Mike, and Spencer burst out laughing.
L. YOUR SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT JAKE!😂
S. LOGAN GIVE ME DOLLAR
L. Awww FUCK!
S. LOGAN GIVE ME TWO DOLLARS
L. UGH
Everyone started laughing. Logan got his wallet out and gave two dollars to Sophia. Sophia gladly grabbed the dollars and made an evil laugh.
J. Well! She got three dollars in one day!
L. THREE DOLLARS?!
J. Yup! She got one from me!
Logan shook his head and I laughed.

The rest of the night we all continued talking and laughing with each other. We all cleaned up, but cleaning up turned into everyone getting into a water fight! How? I DON'T KNOW! I ran inside since I couldn't get wet because you know, my casts! But I saw the whole thing from the window. Jake threw his lemonade at Chad and Chad threw his plate, yes plate! At Anthony. Everyone started throwing their food, but Logan, FUCKING LOGAN, got the hose and started spraying everyone. Jake threw Erika in the pool, Chad came out with water balloons from who knows where?! And everything just went with wetting each other. EVEN SOPHIA IS IN THE FIGHT! And I'm here completely dry with two casts! How wonderful! Note the sarcasm!

It sucks that I cant join in on the fun. Everyone is having fun while I cant be out their running for dear life! I want to be out their wetting people and me being wet also! But I cant! Which sucks, but oh well!

We just arrived at home. Today was my turn to take Pearl to the house since Logan had her yesterday. Sophia was brushing her teeth in the bathroom while Erika was helping me put Pearl in her bed. After she was settled, I put Sophia to sleep and I changed into my pjs. I texted Logan for a while until I fell asleep

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED! I HAVE A PINK EYE WHICH I CAN'T USE ELECTRONICS THAT MUCH! BUT THANKFULLY I GOT TO POST ONE TODAY! SO ENJOY!🤗