Why?

I POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BECAUSE TOMORROW I WILL BE BUSY ALL DAY! NEXT POST WILL BE ON SUNDAY! THANK YOU FOR READING! LOVE YOU GUYS!

JULIANNA POV
I am at home right now! Doing my fucking makeup for Logan and I's date tonight! I can't believe my dad! Logan hurt me and he cares more about Logan than his own daughter! DAUGHTER! Logan was taking us to dinner tonight. He tweeted it on twitter so it should be pretty crowded tonight. I chose a dress and heels and put them on.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

I curled my hair and walked out of my room

I curled my hair and walked out of my room. Erika was here with her things and Jake was helping her unpack in her room. Sophia was staying with them here. She was playing with her babies in the living room.
S. Wow! You look beautiful mommy!
J. Thanks Sophia!
S. Your welcome!
I laughed
I grabbed my phone and got a text from Logan saying he was outside. I sighed and walked over to Erika's room. I walked in and they were still unpacking.
J. Guys I'm leaving now
E. Alright. Don't worry about Sophia!
J. Thank you guys!
I walked towards Sophia and hugged her
J. I'll be back soon alright?
S. Ok!
She kissed my cheek and I kissed her forehead. I walked out the door and got on the yeti.
L. You look beautiful!
J. Thanks
I rolled my eyes. I looked out the window
L. Here
He handed me over a small box and I opened it. Their were two rings. A rose gold with silver and a black with silver.
J. Wh-what is this?
L. Promise ring. Put it on!
J. I'm not putting it on!
Logan sighed
L just put the damn ring on!
J. Why? We don't need a fucking promise ring! We aren't even dating for fucks sake!
L. Julianna! We have to make everyone believe. SO WILL YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND PUT THE DAMN RING ON!
I rolled my eyes and put it on. I closed the box and put it on the cup holder.
J. Anger issues
I mumbled. Logan rolled his eyes making me smile

We just arrived at the restaurant and it's fucking crowded

We just arrived at the restaurant and it's fucking crowded. Paparazzi is outside everywhere, their is fans. This day just got worst. Everyone surrounded the yeti and we had no way to get out. Logan got off which was a fucking mistake because he was being pushed around. He got to my door and opened it.
J. Are you an idiot! Get in the car!
L. Common!
He grabbed my hand and helped me down.
P. LOGAN ARE YOU AND JULIANNA BACK TOGETHER?
Logan didn't answer anything until we got to the entrance
L. JULIANNA AND I ARE DATING
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He softly kissed my lips and I kissed back. Everyone was recording, but it seemed as if we were alone. I felt a spark in the kiss and I am sure he did to. I pulled away to get air.
P. JULIANNA WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IN YOUR FINGER!
I looked at my finger and I was wearing the ring. I looked at Logan and he nodded
J. ITS A PROMISE RING
EVERYONE. AWWWW
I laughed. Logan grabbed my hand and we walked inside.
R. Your name?
L. Logan Paul
R. Alright, over here
We followed the lady and she took us to an elevator? What? Their is empty tables down here. Why are we going on an elevator? We got in and she pressed the rooftop button. What? The elevator doors opened and their was a table in the middle of the building. Candles were on the floor leading to the table where their was petals and two plates.
J. Y-you did this?
L. Yeah. It's an apology dinner. I'm sorry for cheating on you
J. I-I don't know what to say
L. How about? We go eat?
I laughed
J. Sure
We walked over to the table and he pulled out the chair for me.
J. You know, just cause you did this doesn't mean I am forgiving you.
L. I know that
I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back
J. Why did you do it?
L. What?
J. Why did you cheat on me? The second day we only dated, you cheated. Why?
L. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry. I wasn't drunk or anything. I just felt like I needed it.
A tear fell down my cheek. I nodded
L. I'm sorry Julianna
J. It's ok
I wiped away my tear and played with the ring in my finger. I didn't want to make eye contact with him. He was basically bored of me! I am starting to regret the whole 'dating' thing. I wanna leave. Right now.
L. Are you ok?
J. Um. Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
I said while wiping another tear that fell
L. I'm really sorry. I only got hurt by cheating on you. I got payback. I am not becoming a father like I thought I would be. Paisley cheated on me also.
J. Look, can we not talk about that fucking bitch right now?
Logan laughed. He laughed! Are you fucking kidding me!
L. Sure
I sighed. A waitress brought us our food and we began to eat
L. So, your raising Sophia as your own daughter?
J. Yeah
L. Why?
J. What do you mean why? She's my niece! I can't just fucking leave her!
L. Yeah
It's awkward! It's fucking awkward. HELP ME PLEASE!
L. Julianna?
I looked at Logan
L. I sent some pictures you took. To my best friend. His name is Brendon. He is doing a series of photography and I thought it would be cool to send him your pictures. He told me he wants to do some projects with you?
I stood their shocked
J. Y-you did what? Why?
L. Your photography is amazing!
J. I can't believe it
L. Are you mad?
J. Yes! I have never shared my pictures before! Why would you do that?
L. Your an amazing photographer! Your work is amazing! Why wouldn't I do that?
J. Th-thank you
L. Wait really?
J. Thank you Logan. I appreciate what you did for me. Tell your friend I am looking forward to do the projects with him!
Logan smiled at me and I smiled back. Something about this was telling me something. I don't know what, but I feel different with Logan. Like I can express my feelings to him and he would understand even though he hurt me. I feel different and it's a fucking good different! I don't know what it is, but this feeling confuses me. Like it kills, but I love it at the same time!

Logan and I finished eating a while ago. We have been talking and he has been making me laugh and smile. Zayn never treated me like this. He used to be nice. Zayn and I used to be best friends. When he asked me to be his girlfriend, he started changing. He would come home drunk and beat me. He would make me wear clothes that were not showing anything. For example, a turtle neck and jeans that weren't ripped. But with his friends, he made me wear clothes that made me look slutty. For example, a fucking bralette and tiny shorts. Sometimes even lingerie! I'm not kidding! He treated me like hell. Logan on the other hand lets me be who I am. I should be thanking Logan for cheating on me. I know it sounds fucking stupid, but if he never did that, I would have never learned that love kills. It hurts, but it teaches you a lesson. That lesson is to never give up on love, you just have to find the right guy and trust him. I guess I trusted Logan to soon because he cheated on me the day after. But he taught me a great lesson. So, thank you Logan.
J. Thank you Logan
L. For what?
J. For everything. For cheating on me! I know it sounds fucking stupid! But you taught me an important lesson. Thank you.
L. U-uh Your W-welcome?
I laughed

Deep down in my stomach I know one thing. But I don't want to admit it because I'm not quite sure. I don't know if it's to soon or if it's not true, but I just don't want to admit it.

I think I'm falling in love with Logan Paul. And it feels so right.

WHAT! WILL JULIANNA CONFESS HER FEELINGS TO LOGAN? OR WILL SHE KEEP IT TO HERSELF? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.