I Will Do It

SHOUTOUT to @owl_train450 and @Logang4life_101. thank you so much! Love you guys!♥️ if YOU want a shout-out than vote for chapters and YOU might me next!

AN:I CHANGED THE STORIES'S COVERS TO MATCH MY THEME

PREVIOUSLY IN MANAGER JEFF'S DAUGHTER:
L. Babygirl?
J. Yeah?
L. Why did you sell the diner?
J. I didn't sell it! I thought my mom did! Plus I was way to young to sell it on my own!
L. No? She never sold it!
J. What?
L. Julianna, did you ever read the heritage?
J. No, I didn't even know my papa had a heritage?
L. Well I did, and before your papa died, he told me that his heritage said that he would leave the diner to you? That you would be in charge! So that you would become owner of this diner when you were eighteen! I thought you sold it!
J. And LP. WHAT?!
——####—-###—-####—####-####——####—-###—-###—-####—-####—-####—-###—-####—-###—-###

THE NEXT DAY
Last night I did not sleep at all thinking about what I would do with the diner. Should I sell it? Should I keep it? I mean, clearly my grandfather wanted me to keep it! I found out that Phil, the "owner" of the diner stole it! I haven't said anything to him but I decided that today I would go and get the diner. Linda gave me my grandfathers lawyer's phone number so that he could show me the heritage. I was going to go today so that I had proof that Phil stole the diner. I think I am going to keep the diner, after all it was my grandfather's and I loved him so much. It's official! I'm keeping the diner!

I took a quick shower and than did my makeup and chose my outfit.
MAKEUP

OUTFIT

OUTFIT