chapter 16- torn

chapter 16

Fear rushed through my body as i saw tyler infront of me,i was beyond scared i thought they killed him. i went closer to jason and tightened my grip on him. jason looked even more confused then i did but was soon replaced with anger.

i turned my gaze back on to tyler, he still looked the same, charming and had the total hot bad boy look, ill admitt it tyler was beyond gorgoues but was nothing like jason.

"i thought you were dead" jason said clenchin his jaw, moving me from his side to behind his back protectively.

My chest tightened and i could feel jasons hands grip mine.

"you should get your facts right next time" tyler teased, his eyes flashing towards mine.

"i need to talk to you, hope?"tyler said using that voice that i could never say no to, but at this stage i didnt know what to do.

"HELL NO!" roared jason.

"so you're the dude that kidnapped her" tyler said while his face hardned as he took a step foward, jason took one too.

jasons body went rigid and he clenched his fists.

tyler reached his hand out towards me but jason slapped it away.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

"WHO THE F*** ARE YOU TO TELL ME NOT TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!" tyler yelled

up to this point Tyler and Jason were head to head, glaring at each other with something worse than hatred and loathing.

"if you have something to say, say it in front of me" jason grumbled.

"i don't like an audience," answered tyler.

tyler lifted his head and looked at me; his eyes softening.

"jason please relax.... for me"i whispered to jason trying to calm him down.

i felt a hand try to pull me away from jasons grasp.

"get away from her you rapist!" i had never seen jason so angry.

"i think you got the wrong idea i wasnt in my right mind. baby i regret it i dont want to loose you, i was scared when you wanted to break up with me, i never loved someone so much like i loved you i coudnt loose you i just coudnt i was beyond stupid for  what i did i dont go a day with out feeling the regret and pain for what i caused you. i felt like half of me was gone, and when your were gone, i felt like half of me was gone, the one i loved was gone, theyre wasnt a day where i woudnt look for you i never gave up, i love you and im very sorry for what i did if i could go back in time i would" tyler said with teary eyes. i knew he was being honest with the look in his eyes which made me want to cry.

"where did you go, i came back to say sorry but i coudnt find you, where did you go?" tyler continued looking me in the eyes.

i cleared my throat using up some time to decide wether or not to tell him the truth. i pulled back a lock of hair behind my ear, "i-"

i was cut of mid sentence by jason who looked impatient, "she was with me." but when he said those words he looked confident yet angry at the same time.

"what does he mean?" tyler asked taking a step foward.

i didnt know how to reply i felt like i was going to vomite.

"she was at my house" jason said answering.

i saw tyler clench his fist then release it.

"is it true?, and my GIRLFRIEND can speak for herself" tyler said looking me the eyes.

"ex-girlfriend you mean" jason said angrily entertwining our fingers together.

tyler loooked out out entwinedint fingers, hurt and sadness crossed his face, i instantly felt guilty and torn.  

"is it true  honey?" tyler asked pure sadness and regret in his eyes. i coudnt speak, it felt like if i spoke i would vomite, i wanted to cry i didnt know what to do or say.

i tried to talk, i opend my mouth but quickly closed it, holding back the tears that were threatning to come down.

"honey, can i talk to by yourself"  tyler asked reaching out towards me.

"shes not going anywhere near you"

"she can do what ever the hell she wants" tyler said angry, instantly stepping foward and in a flash, tyler had his fist clenched around jasons shirt and jason had his hand around tylers wrist that was grabbing his shirt."who the hell do you think you are?" tyler growled.

i stood there frozen, watching them both glare at each other, i coudnt move , i was terrified of what was coming.

***************************************************************

hey guys thanks for reading i hoped you liked it. 

im sorry it was short i promise the next ne will be much longer.

yes tylers still alive!!!!

do you think tylers telling the truth?

what do you thinks going to happen?

please tell me your opions and spread the word 

please comment and vote

thank you xxxxx <3

(picture of tyler on the side)

<3 xxxxx