chapter 26~ truth or dare

HEY GUYS, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY.<3

**************************************

Jason McCannChapter 28

Could this day get anymore harder?

I was relaxed a bit. My eyes were dried and the lump in my throat deteriorating by the time Scarlett and Jason were in the room.

He looked different- changed when he was around her...

I felt the pang in my chest but I ignored it.

I’ve pumped more.

It echoed and replayed in my head.

Scarlett and Jason...

They did it.

Thinking about it made my chest feel tight and I needed air but I didn’t want to walk off and look weak. I want to show him that I can take it and that I deserve what he felt.

But what got me to bleed by digging my nails in my palm further was that Scarlett sat on Jason’s lap.

He looked at her. He didn’t refuse, he didn’t even change expression, he just let her lean in further and place her lips on his.

I couldn’t get my eyes off them. Jason accepted her, he was responding.

I felt so hurt that I couldn’t put it to words. My mind was straight out on them.

Scarlett’s eyes opened for a moment to look at me and she kicked off her shoes to bury Jason underneath her and kiss him further.c

I felt like getting a shoe to chuck at the bitches head.

Leo and Johnson stared wide eyed at each other.

Then they broke apart.

Heavy breathing and breathless with what they shared.

My fingers shook and I wiped my pained palm on my pants.

I felt like reality spoke up. I could hear myself breath and my heart pounding so hard in my ears. It was hard to believe that they would do that.

Especially in front of me.

I knew why she did that.

She’s doing exactly what I did the first time I met her. I made out with Jason only because I thought that’s what I was supposed to do except she didn’t have to...

They stared into each other’s eyes before she slithered off the couch and headed for the kitchen, glancing back at Jason a few times with her tooth dragging on her bottom lip.

It went silent but Leo sort of laughed a bit. The look on his face made me realise why. He found her hot by the looks he gave her as she walked off swaying her ass from side to side.

Johnson cleared his throat again as Jason looked around the room.

Not once has he looked at me... It’s probably better he didn’t.

“We should play a game...” Johnson spoke up.

“What game?” Leo smiled like a little kid.

“Truth or dare.”

We all turned to see Scarlett walking out, her black jacket was off. She had a strawberry in her mouth and tube top that was just around her boobs. It was leather and every single guy in the room had their eyes on them.

In a few moments, Scarlett had brought a plate of strawberries and we were using an empty beer bottle to spin the bottle instead of going around in a circle. I had a drink in my hand and was sitting in front of the couch I had been sitting on. I was hoping that it would never land on me.