Chapter 28~ Help me Jason

Chapter 28- Help me Jason

please check out my other story

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 28- help me

My heavy eyelids fluttered open as the pain in my head buzzed through me. The change in scenery surprised me and my head swam with nausea as I realized this was not Jason’s room it was my room.

Tears rushed to the tip of my eye as I realized Jason must have gotten so angry and took me back home.

I jumped terrified as I heard thunderous thuds coming up the stairs.

I could hear my heart beating in my ears as I looked around for a place to hide.

I could not believe Jason did this to me.

The door opened with a slam reviling my dad with an evil smirk.

He wasn’t drunk this time, he was plane angry.

I scrambled to the nearest corner realizing it was a stupid move because I was corned.

“You pathetic girl, I told you not to run away.” He said walking towards me.

My hands were uncovered with an extremely sharp pain to my left wrist but as soon as my hands weren’t defending, I felt his hand wrap around my face and his fingers clenched in my teeth. They clenched and kept clenching until I could taste the bitter blood that oozed from my ripped gums.

I let out a shrilling scream. It was after a few screams that i realised i wasn’t just screaming, i was calling a name. And not just any name.

Jason’s.

“Nobody can hear you.”  He whispered as he wrapped my hair roughly around his fist and dragged me to the center or my room.

I cried out in pain.

“j-ason” I cried out hoping he will pop out of nowhere and save me.

“honey wake up” I heard Jason voice as I felt someone shaking me.

My heavy eyes fluttered open as I jerked straight up to reveal a concerned Jason in front of me.

I looked around me and realized I was in jasons room.

I didn’t realize I was crying until Jason whipped my tears away with his thumb.

I jumped into jasons arms and hugged him like my life depended on it, I was so frightened I could not stop quivering.

Relief flooded through me as I realized it was only a dream, but it felt so real.

“im so sorry please don’t take me back home, please dont” I cried my lips trembling and shaking as images of my nightmare came flashing back.

"i would never do that to you" jason said pulling back from the hug and looking me in the eye.

“I heard you screaming my name what were you dreaming about” Jason asked puzzled.

“ I woke up and found myself in my bedroom, i thought you took me back home I was so scared my dad came and started to abuse me I called your name out hoping you would come back for me and save me” I told Jason truthfully.

“I would never do that to you, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have told you off like that I had no right and nothing I said was true.” Jason said sincerely.

“no I am sorry, I am sorry I kissed him I don’t know what got into me, I should not have done it, I regret it, I wish I didn’t, I don’t know why I did it especially since I am in love with you.” My babbling got cut off by Jason lips.

 I was kissing Jason.

Oh shit I was kissing Jason McCann.

I realized I just told Jason that I am in love with him.

Ohh shit x2.

He kissed me.

OMG.

‘What if this is a dream’ I asked myself.

As I pinched myself to make sure this wasn’t a dream, I heard jasons voice.

“This is not a dream.” His lips found mine again and the kiss became more heated than ever before.

this defiantly isn’t a dream’

*****************************************************************************

Hey guys,

Please check out my other story,

We cannot thank you enough for the amount of comments , votes and support this story is getting,

Thank you so much.

Sorry i have taken long to post this chapter i have been so busy.

Comment & vote.

50 votes for next chapter.

Much love xoxo <3