chapter 19~Progression or shortcoming?

Chapter 19- Progression or shortcoming?

I pulled out the piece of paper from the pocket of my jeans and dialled the number. When I pressed call, I felt a numb sensation ring in my legs and my nerves kicked in.

One ring after another, I felt like it was going to send me straight to voicemail.

“Hello?” someone yelled and my ear drum felt like it was going to explode.

“Hey Brodon, it’s me,” I whispered.

“Me? I’ve never heard that name before! It doesn’t ring a bell!” Brodon babbled on.

I rolled my eyes. How dumb can this guy get? Honestly! “It’s Honey,” I hissed, through clenched teeth.

“OH HEY HONEY!”

“Stop yelling!” I whispered, cutting him off.

“Why are you whispering?” He truthfully sounded like a losty.

“Because no one knows I have a phone, now will you stop yelling? My eardrums are about to blow.”

“Oh okay, sorry.” He lowered his voice.

Much better.

“So how’s Tyler?” I asked with concern.

“Chucking a tantrum.” He sounded serious and I knew he was because there was no mirth at all hidden in his voice.

“Has he done anything? Told you anything?” I asked fear crept up my spine.

“No but do you want to talk to him?”

“Okay, but make it quick.”

My eyes narrowed at the door.

“TYLER!”

I jumped and squeezed my eyes shut. Damn this guy’s vocal chords should be pulled out!

“What!” Tyler’s voice was distant but I could still hear it.

“Your girlfriend’s on the phone!”

“Shut up will you?” I mumbled but I knew it wasn’t loud enough for Brodon to hear.

“Give me the phone.” His voice was demanding. There was a moment where the sound of rattling and juggling of the phone and then it stopped and he started with a heart warming, “Hello?”

All the feeling in my legs disappeared but that’s okay, I was sitting on the bed. “Hey Tyler… How are you?” I asked.

“You got a new boyfriend.” It was a question.

I didn’t respond, not even a single word. I could imagine what he did.

“You replaced me.” His voice was cruel and painful.

My heart skipped a beat. How can he think like that? “Tyler…”

“Hey guess what? I regret what I did and you know that but I don’t ever remember agreeing to call our relationship off.

“I’ve changed! I’m not like I used to be. I wanted to tell you that, so I go to your house one day -to check up on you as well- but I don’t find you and the next thing I know, you’re on a date with another guy.” His voice rose.

“But Tyler, if you were in my position that I was before, you would understand” I took in a deep breath and was relieved that he was now listening. “What you did and then my parents, Ty I need you to understand.”

I heard his uneven breaths. “I’m sorry- I really am. I won’t do it again… I’m sorry.” His voice cracked and I knew for a fact that he was telling the truth.

A silence started between us.

“Is there any way that we could hang out without that little punk hanging around?” Tyler asked.

“I’ll have to find a way…”

“Saturday next week at Town Square- 8pm,” he stated.

“Okay, if I’m not there by nine or something, it means I can’t come. I have to go now- bye!” and I hung up the phone and clicked on a random game as the door swung open.

“Hey,” Jason said, his sexy voice ringing in my ears.

“Hi.” I looked down at the screen and realised what I had clicked on. “You play a very explicit and disturbing game of Truth or Dare.”

“Oh, you’re on that,” he laughed, his cheeks turned to a slight blush as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Johnson downloaded that when we had a few girls over…”

“A few?” It wasn’t a question to answer. My eyebrows were raised but i felt kind of jealous and hurt in a way.

He shrugged and plopped down next to me. “Are you going to play it?” He asked and I saw that he had hope in his eyes.

“No! I just want to see what the truths and dares are.” I typed in Jason and my names then shook the phone, “Jason- truth or dare?”

“Dare,” his eyes were on mine and his voice had an edge to the tone making him sound alluring.

“Okay, blind fold two players and make them- uh uh, we are so not playing this!” I turned off the phone.

“Why not?” he chuckled and I felt his lips press against the bridge of my neck.

“It’s for over-confident people.” I giggled as his lips brushed my neck teasingly. His lips travelled up and under my jaw-line, nuzzling in.

He released a laugh and the feeling of his warm breath against my skin sent a shiver down my spine.

“How about a make-up date?” He raised his head and melted his eyes into mine.

I fought to keep a straight face, I felt guilty that I called tyler and I was keeping it away from Jason and that i might have feeling for tyler.

*******************************************************************

hey guys thanks for ready,

i hope you enjoyed it, 

sorry i took long to post was really busy with exams and assigments and im sorry its short next chapter will be longer and i wont take long to post because i have no exams or assigments.

please comment and tell me what you think and what u thinks going to happen,

team jason or team tyler,

please vote and comment 

thank you <3