Chapter 23~Emptiness

Chapter 25~Emptiness

please read the bottom when done its really important

************************************************************
Honeys P.O.V
I wiped the tears from my face after an hour of crying and put the jumper on top of my shirt and took of my shorts and and put the tights on which I Found in the jumper.
I closed my eyes and decided to take a quick nap to get rid of the massive headache I had and to clear my mind.
I woke up to a girl giggling and the sound of heels.
"What's in that room" a girls voice asked that I found very familiar I know I've heard it before but where? and with that the door opened.
I froze in my spot shocked.
In walked scarlet who fingers where hooked with Jasons fingers.
Tears built up in my eyes threatening to fall.
I felt my heart clench but I couldn't look away from their linked hands.
I looked up to see scarlet smirking she must of known she got to me.
"Oh so the sluts in here" she smiled.
Jason tensed at her words and wouldn't look my way.
"What wrong honey cat got your tongue"
"Your right there is a slut in here actually there's a filthy, ugly, bitchy fat ass slut in here you." I fired back anger building up in me.
"I don't blame Jason for dumping your sorry ass, I mean look at you." What she said got me I tried not to be offended but I was big time I missed Jason and seeing him with her was killing me.
I bit my lip trying to hold the tears back.
I looked somewhere else trying to calm down.

"here ill give you something to look at" i looked up right in time to see scarlet go on her toes and hook her arms around jasons kneck and full him close enough that there lips met which turned into a kiss.

i felt sick, heartbroken and empty. 

i couldnt look at them, i looked away knowing i couldnt hold the tears anymore one by one they came rolling down my face.

i wipped the tears, trying to look strong, trying to show her she didnt get to me but she did we both knew that.

Right then and there i knew how jason felt when he saw Tyler and i kissing.

"want to take this up stairs" scralet asked jason while smirking at me.

i was praying jason would say no to her, come me pick me up and tell me he loves me and that he forgives me.

"yeah, lets go" jason said taking her hand following her out the door. all the hope i had was replaced with sadness and emptyness. 

jasons eyes connected with mine rigtht before he reached the door. i no longer could hold the tears.

"please dont leave me" i stuttered scared, tears rushing down my face. His face held a mixture of emotions; sadness, heartbroken, torn and anger his face was suddenly emotionless,

He glanced at me once before closing the door and thats when i broke down because i really did lose someone and realisiation hit me i was truly in love with jason mccann.

After what seemed hours of cyring i wipped my eyes and tied my hair in a high tight pony tail with the elastic band around my wrist and closed my eye.

3 days later

i havent seen Jason for what seems like forever.

I miss him soo much it hurt i cant go an hour with out thinking about him.

I have lost track of the time.

The only person ive seen is Johnson and the only reason i have is because he brings me food and water, but i dont eat its not im starving myself it just i cant eat if i try i feel it come up my throat i feel sick so i prefer not to eat.

My back was against the wall and my head rolled to the side. i was drifting in and out of sleep and everytime i wake up i'd just go back to sleep.

Sweat trickLed down my forehead. it wasnt that i was hot, i was actually freezing. My arms were wrapped around my body and my head stung in protest for more sleep.

My eyes came upon a stack of boxes and i thought for a moment to get up and examine them. i lifted my arms and attempted to put weight on my legs but  they just gave way and with the slightest touch of my head to the floor i was out.

Jasons P.O.V

She has been in there for days. No sounds, no eating and no more screaming. Some thing was wrong with her.

I paced around the living room .

"make sure you feed her, im going to leo's factory to play some poker!"

i turned around and just before i could say something a refusal, johnson had already slammed the door shut, leaving me to realise that i cant keep running forever.

i slowly turned around and gazed up at the roof where honey would be probably sleeping.

i walked into the kitchen thinking of what I could feed her.

i decided to give her left over pizza from what johnson and i ordered an hour or two ago.

As i waited for the pizzas to heat up in the microwave, i poured a cup of coke for her.

As i was walking up the stairs with the food and drink i felt anger and sadness buzz through me but mostly anger.

To say my feelings for her have vanished would be a lie. i couldnt get the vision of honey making out with tyler out of my head and i needed a distraction and scarlet was perfect so i called her.

before i knew it i was infront of the room. I put on an emotionless face and opened the door and walked in.

i stopped dead in my tracks by what i saw..................................................

***********************************************************************************************************

hey guys,

thanks for reading,

hope you liked it,

thank you so much  for all your votes and comments,

sorry i took long to upload,

my close friend and i who write this have great ideas for diferent stories that we are going to write together this story was a start for us our new stories are much better written, this wasnt really serious we didnt put effort in it but out knew stories are really good with a lot of effort put in it.

we are trying to finish this up so it going to be ending soon dont know how many chapters are left.

i have a story ive been writting by myself that im going to upload soon it diferent to this 

please comment and vote 

xoxoxo <3