SB: The Decision

Title:

Sleeping Beauty: The Decision

SB Twenty-Two

The day has come, me with my father and mother will go back to Cebu and this is it! Hindi ko na makakausap si Carwyn. Sad but what else can I do kung ang kalaban na namin ay ang nakapagitan saming taon... ten years! It is too far distance to get a chance to meet normally. So I have to decide before I live and my decision is...

(*** - *** - ***)

- 06th October 2017

Tomorrow... 'asa Cebu na kami at... kalabit ni Moya ang nagpabalik sa kanya sa kasalukuyan.

"What?" Moya asked looking at her intently.

Keziah takes a deep breath and faces the NPL because they were at the front of the building. "Ewan..." sagot niya rito dahil wala siyang maisip na sabihin rito.

"Then, let's go. Magpaalam ka man lang kahit sa simpleng 'goodbye and see you soon'?" alanganin nitong hayag na nagpangiti sa kanya.

"Alright! I'll do what I have to do."

"Yes! Good to know!" She excitedly answered. "Anyway iwan na kita. To give you some space to talk."

"Thanks!" may ngiti sa labing sagot niya rito.

"Welcome." Sabay tapik nito sa braso niya saka ito umalis at siya ay dumeretso na papasok sa loob ng library.

(*** - *** - ***)

- 06th October 2027

Carwyn once again saw the book of 'Sleeping Beauty' into the floor and it seems that would be the last time he can see it. That is why he quickly took it and sees if there's a letter with it from Keziah.

(*** - *** - ***)

October 06, 2017

Hi! *smiles* This is my last letter for you, Car. At magsisisi ako kung hindi ko susundin ang puso ko. I want to say goodbye and see you soon. I promise, I would see you soon. *sweet smiles* So this is not a goodbye. This is just the beginning.

(*** - *** - ***)

- 06th October 2017

"What!" pasigaw at galit niya sagot sa Attorney ng mama niya.

"Car will you–––"

"Shut up Attorney!" putol niya rito. "I already agree to her condition then what now?! Hindi siya tutupad sa nagpa-usapan namin?"

Attorney sighs. "I know what you were talking about but your mother won't let you know the truth." Mahinahon nitong hayag.

"For what reason?!"

"Sorry but she didn't even tell me."

"F@ck!" he curses as he punches the wall that took the attention of the crowd around. "I won't go to see her or even that girl!" he exclaimed firmly.

"Why don't you talk to your mother first?" Attorney suggested calmly.

"For what?! Wala na akong paki-alam pa sa mga sasabihin niya!" galit niyang sagot rito at wala siyang pakialam kung nasa loob pa sila ng ospital kung saan naroroon ang kanyang ina.

"Please, calm down first and listen first–––"

"No need for that! At huwag kamo siyang mag-alala, I won't back off with my words unlike her." iyon lang at tuluyan siyang umalis sa lugar na iyon.