SB: The Picture

Title:

Sleeping Beauty: The Picture

SB Thirteen

Una naisip ko... hindi na lang ako magpapadala ng picture dahil baka nga mahanap pa niya ako. Eh, papaano na lang kung kasal na pala ako, di nagulo pa ang mga buhay-buhay namin. Pero sa huli napag-isip-isip ko rin na wala naman sigurong masama kung mahanap niya ako. Saka magkaibigan naman kami but in a very strange way...

(*** - *** - ***)

August 08, 2017

Hi Car,

Thank you for admiring me. *smiles* And sorry if I open up a topic that doesn't good to remember. *silent*

Anyway, thank you for sharing it to me. I glad you trust me a bit. *smiles sweetly* And about the picture that you've asking. Isn't it too early to ask about it? Not that I'm mad about the idea. Kaya lang, can we take it slow? *smiles shyly* And about my future self, I don't think it would be a good idea to check on me. Baka kasi magbago ang hinaharap ko, just like what my best friend reminds me. So, it is better to keep it this way. *smiles*

Kez

P.S. May I know what's the meaning of your name? Mind if I ask.

(*** - *** - ***)

August 08, 2027

Hi Kez,

Thank you. It was me who should thank you dahil akala ko talaga hindi ka na makikipag-usap sakin. Because of my attitude towards you at first and for that I'm sorry. *smiles shyly*

So, now how can I say it... can we be friends even if you were from the past? I hope that it would be fine. Furthermore, I still want to see and meet you personally. And don't worry I won't ruin anything when that would happen. I promise.

*laughs* I don't mind if you ask about the meaning of my name. I'll be glad to give it to you! And my name... means: blessed love; from: Irish. My mom was the one who gave that name. *proudly smiles*

How about your name? What's the meaning of it?

Car

(*** - *** - ***)

August 09, 2017

Hi Car,

I don't want to be rude I'm just being honest with you. I really thought that your name got from a 'car', you know what I mean. Sorry if I think just like that. *smiles shyly* And knowing that it was your mom who gave it, that made me guilty.

Uhm, don't mind me of telling me what am I from my future because I think it is much better that way. Because I think that is what I also think (as in my future self) if we can have a chance to meet there. *breaths deeply* Anyway, about the treatment that you've react to me at first, it was no once fault. Hindi naman kasi natin alam na marunong palang maglakbay ang aklat ng 'Sleeping Beauty'. Wala naman kasing nagsabing 'time traveler' pala ang peg ng librong ito. Kaya ayan tuloy nagkakilala tayo... not personally but still we got a chance to know each other. Through letters nga lang. *laughs*

About my name, means: cassia: sweet-scented spice; from: Hebrew. At iyong meaning pala ng name mo, it really suits you. Dahil you are blessed having your second life. And I know you cherish it more than before. So I hope you live longer, happy and contented life so no more rebel days, okay?