Part 9

Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzz. I groan and turn over, pulling my pillow over my head in a vain attempt to block out the incessant noise. Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz it continues. "Is someone going to get that?" I moan, nudging closer to the wall. 

"Who on earth is here at this hour?" Fran grumbles, not moving to get the door. 

"I'll get it." chirps Tam, already up and about, flouncing around the room with a smile plastered on her face. Eugh, morning people irritate me. She pulls open the door whilst both me and Fran grumble about early people. 

"Luke? What brings you here this morning?" I hear Tam asking. I groan at this and flip over to face the wall, unsure of why he's here but sure that it'll involve me in some way. 

"Well Cassie and I have first lesson together, I thought she might be up by now." he says and I can hear him stepping into the room. "Not a morning person?" I hear him asking me, hovering over my head. He pulls the blanket from my head and grins evilly.

"You are evil." I conclude, scowling at him.

"Time to rise and shine. It's unbefitting of a lady to be dressed so."

"It's unbefitting of you to intrude on my privacy in this manner! And without even thinking to inform either me or my friends." I retort quickly. He chuckles at this and steps back a little. I sit up and glare at him. "Seriously, why are you here?" I ask, narrowing my eyes in a suspicious way. 

"I guess we'll have plenty of time to talk in Chemistry, be at my room in half an hour? Or do you need more time to put your face on?" he quizzes me tantalisingly. Scowling I grumble something about being there within fifteen minutes. "That's quite the pledge, you sure you'll be ready on time?" he teases before walking out of the room. Fuming I get up off my bed and start to get ready. That guy better have a good reason for waking me up so god damn early. 

   I hammer on the door which I assume to be pukey's. To my utmost displeasure Frank opens the door, causing me a lot of grief. He's wearing a cheeky grin which doesn't bode well either. "Well how can I be of assistance?" he asks me in a slimy way. Eugh I can not stand this guy! 

"Just tell Luke that I'm here to see him." I reply exasperatedly. 

"Sure you're here to see Luke." he replies with a wink which drives me mad. It's a wonder I haven't socked this guy one, seriously. 

"Stop being a pest and just get Luke." I mumble with a loud sigh. 

"Getting desperate?" I hear Luke asking as he comes to the door.

"Impatient more like." I reply, scowling.

"Your face will become set like that if you keep scowling, and it's not very attractive. I didn't know it was possible for you to be less attractive, but I guess I was wrong."

"Guess you're wrong an awful lot, aren't you? Must be used to it by now, huh?" I ask him drily. 

"On the odd occasion that I am wrong I find that my numerous rights generally make up for it." he replies cockily. 

"Eugh, just tell me what you want from me so I can leave?" 

"Nothing that requires such animosity, I assure you." he says with a smile on his face, stepping out of his room and into the corridor. 

"So?" I challenge, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Calm down madam and follow me." he says complacently, turning around.

"Why should I follow you?" I ask him, not willing to trust him. Why should I? It's not in my profession to blindly trust. 

"Because I say so." he replies, looking irritated.

"Sorry pukey but your saying so has no weight with me."

"Just follow me, ok?"

"Not until you tell me where we're going."

"Geez, I'm not going to mug you or anything. Can we please just go?"

"Of course you're not, I didn't say you would" Not that you could, "But I shall not follow you just because you fancy me to." I retort. humoured by the thought that he could harm me. 

"Stop being difficult." he demands in a voice which probably entitles him to his way most of the time. Not this time though.

"No. I shall be as difficult as I deem necessary. There's no reason for me to trust you or to follow you." I reply, remaining adamant. He sighs frustratedly and grabs my wrist, half dragging me down the corridor. I consider wrestling free but I can't exactly fight him without giving him cause to hate me, reducing my likelihood of success overall. It's such an annoyance to have to be pushed around by this idiot but I suppose that I have to do what's required of me. So I let him drag me all the way to the top of the stairs where he stops with a profound malice on his face. Oh dearie me, if there are supervisors watching right now I'm failing so bad. I have to start being nice to this punk. Instead of apologising he continues to glower at me and then releases my wrist which I proceed to rub the circulation back into. I look at him with raised eyebrows, waiting for him to say something. "So?" I ask again when he doesn't speak. 

"We need to talk somewhere where we won't be overheard." he tells me.

"At the top of the stairs?" I ask him a little dubious. 

"I was giving you more credit than you are due. I meant that we should go outside, I can't exactly drag you down the stairs without creating a scene, can I?" he hisses at me. 

"What's with the vehemence? I'm coming alright?" I mutter moodily as he starts to descend the stairs. I wonder what he wants...? 

AN: Slightly shorter than the others. What on earth can pukey want?!

As for the dedication it seems Carie10101 is the only one bothering to vote and so it made sense that she deserves to know that I really apprciate it. THANKS :) VOTE/COMMENT