Chapter 21: End

"(Y/n), earth to (y/n)" Nicole giggled, snapping you out of your trance.

"What?"

"They just called you." She smiled. Your eyes went wide and you got up in a hurry. The crowed clapped as you walked up to the stage. You could hear Pete and Patrick screaming and clapping their hands as you passed them. You pulled up your gown as you walked up the stairs. You walked up to the principle and received your diploma. You stared out into the crowed as you made your way off the stage. You spotted your boyfriend of 2 years, Gerard, sitting down with a goofy grin on his face. You sat back in your seat and soon the ceremony was over. The principle and staff said a few words and everyone threw their caps in the air, including you.

~°~

You walked out of the facility, following everyone else. You scanned the crowed once you were outside.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned around and saw Pete, Patrick, Frank, Brendon, and Gerard standing under a tree. You walked over to them and greeted the boys you've grown so close to. Frank pulled you into a hug before you stood at Gerards side. He wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"So, what are you guys gonna do now?" Pete asked, looking at you and Gee.

"Go off to college, I don't really know." You sighed.

"Same, it's a lot to take in." Brendon chuckled.

"Well, we should get going. See ya around." Gerard smiled before you and him walked off to his car.

You kissed him passionately before sitting in the passengers seat.

You're setting off into the real world to start your story but not alone, you have Gerard to help you along the way.

~°~
A/n: Yup, that's the end :). I may or may not do a sequel, it depends. Hope you enjoyed it, it honestly lasted longer then I expected.