Chapter 9

Patrick's P.O.V. ▪

I felt a sharp pain in my cheek as my body hit the ground.

"Brendon what the fuck!" I could hear Pete yell. "Pat are you okay? Oh my god." He rushed to my limp body. I was still holding my face, it stung. I could feel tears roll down my stinging cheek

"Listen here." Brendon grabbed Pete by the shirt. "I have a plan, and I'm not gonna let you two fuck it up." He half yelled. "That being said, if you two say anything to anyone about this I will not hesitate to do some bad shit to both of you. Understand?" He added, throwing Pete back on the floor.

"What are you even gonna do?" Pete hesitantly asked.

"I'm gonna fuck up a relationship." Brendon grinned.

"Why?" I asked, sitting up.

"To get back at an old friend." He chuckled. "Now that I think about it." He smirked, looking at both of us. "You two, could be useful."

"For what exactly?" Pete asked.

"Well, this one thing I was gonna do to kick off the beginning of the big plan." He smiled. "You guys will do it now. That's not a question. If you don't, i have some dirt on both of you." He glared.

I both hesitantly nodded in agreement. I didn't want to, i didn't want to hurt anyone but not doing it could hurt me. Brendon helped us to our feet and told us his plan. I hated it.

"Got it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Meet tomorrow after school in the theater. Don't be late." He glared before walking off with Lindsey.

After he left, me and Pete grabbed out bags and walked to my house in complete silence. I unlocked my front door and we both went inside. We went up to my room and sat in silence for a long while.

"So, what should we do for the song?" Pete asked, breaking the silence.

"Pete." I sighed. "Are we really going through with it? The plan?" I looked down.

"We have no choice Pat." He frowned. "If we don't, he could get us kicked out of DHS. If we do, it could hurt them, badly. It could hurt the whole group." He added.

"I don't know what to do." I whined.

"We have to Pat, we have to." He replied.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Good." He replied, forcing a smile. "Let's get on with the song." He went on.

"Do you have an idea of what we should do?" I asked, taking out a paper and pencil.

"Actually yeah." He grinned. "Put that paper away." He said while taking out a wrinkled piece of paper from his backpack. "Here." He smiled, handing me the paper. "It's not complete, but it's something to start from."

Grant Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy Tonight?)

Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman
And maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town

When I wake up
I'm willing to take my chances on
The hope I forget that you hate him more than you notice
I wrote this for you, for you, so

You need him, I could be him
I could be an accident but I'm still tryin'
And that's more than I can say for him

Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman
And maybe he won't find out what I know
You were the last good thing about this part of town