Turn Up!

A week after the two groups met. It was finally time for their PA-R-T-A-Y!! TURN UP!!

The girls were busy preparig for the party. Nica and Eun Ae cooked the foods they know how to cook the best. Nica made Tuna and cheese pasta and Eun Ae cooked beef and prepared everything. Eun So a.k.a Jade, Hanna and their manager just tasted the foods to make sure it was 'good'. They bought Cake, Icecream, chips and drinks. They also ordered Pizza just incase it wasnt enough. They were making sure everything was ready. Food, drinks, games, music everything. They heard knocks and it was the boys. Passion welcome all of them warmly into their dorm.

"Daebak!" said chanyeol and the other boys

"Wahhhhhh look at all of those food!" said Baekhyun

"daebak!" said Tao and Lay

"See hyung!I told you not to cook more food" said Sehun and kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and handed me a bundle.

"Did you make this?" Nica asked

He nodded. " It's not much. It's just spaghetti and rice cakes" he said.

"Kyungsoo, is the perfect husband" Nica sais puttig her arms around his shoulders. Min Seok saw it and just looked away. he thought she was doing it on purpose to make him jelous even though she didnt. Nica grabbed the food and put it on the table

"Yeorubun,let's take a picture" said their manager. They all gathered around the table and their manager took pictures.

Nica clasped her hands and looked at everyone "So? Let the party begin!" she said givig Hanna a signal and she blasted the music.