Truth

AUTHORS P.O.V

Nica couldn't sleep at all last night because of 2 reasons. 1. Their introduction to the world. Even though they are only releasing a video of them, it still felt good. The people will get to know who will make up the new girl group. Their lives will start to change. They will be releasing 4 videos. The first two was already released. It was hanas and Eun So's. Today was the release of her video and a video of the three of them. Thats why she's excited. They filmed the video a few weeks ago. That's why she's been busy the whole week. 2. What happened between Min Seok, Eun so and her. She felt like everyone keeps on coming in and out of her life. It always end's up her being alone.She felt terrible. She felt guilty for what shes done. For hurting Eun So. If she just pushed Min Seok away, If she just didn't kiss him back, I she just held her feelings in maybe it wouldnt have happened. She wished that she could go back time and change everything. She wouldn't change meeting Sehun, Min Seok and Eun so though. She'll just change likeig him.

She did get a few hours of sleep but it wasnt enough. She felt like dying when her alarm went off. She felt like a zombie. Moving but it doesnt have life. She got ready and went to the S. M building with Hana and Eun So. It was really cool how they already had fans. There were some reporters outside so the company sent a car to pick them up. The three practiced some of the dances they learned for the songs they've recorded for the album they're currently working on. Some of the idols dropped by and congratulated them. Super Junior dropped by, Shinee, SNSD (They were perf by the way. They were so pretty.) Some of the idols who i met didn't give off a nice vibe. Some acted different like how they act on stage. It felt like they were completely different people. Onew from Shinee is totally my style. He's so freaking funny and good looking but I don't think I can date him. He's way out of my league and I still like Min Seok Oppa.

They uploaded Nica's Video at 8 pm. Then they uploaded the last video at 12 midnight. They were shocked at how the views skyrocketed. She was shocked too. She was happy people left alot of nice comments. there were some Nica didn"t like but thats part of taking this road. Being an Idol. After that the crew working with the group including the president went out to celebrate. They went to a restaurant they booked the whole night and they partied. Turnnn up!!. I really wanted Sehun, Min seok and Eun so to come but Sehun couldn't. Min Seok, Eun So and Nica still werent in good terms. She attempted to call them all day but no one answered.

They went home at 5 o'clock in the morning. She didnt sleep for atleast 20 hours!. The driver took the three to their dorm. When she got off she saw Eun So standing infront of the building.

Nica got off of the bus and approached her. "Eun so yah...."She said. She looked at Hanah and Eun Ae and told them to go in first. "Eun So yah. How log have you been standing here?" she asked

"I haven't been here long. Congratulations on your intorduction video. People loved yoj" she said

"Thank you" there was a small pause. "Eun So. I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I ---" Eun so cut her off

"No,I'm sorry for slapping you and saying all those words to you. I don't think of you as one of the closest friends. i think of you as my best friend. I hope you'll forgive me" She said looking at Nica

Nica hugged her "Of course I will only if you'll forgive me too"

"One last thing. About Min Seok oppa. I know you like him .. and he likes you too. No, He loves you. I know it was wrong for me to push myself inbetween you two.I even ask you to help me even though i knew you liked him. It was pathetic of me." Nica was about to say something but she continued talking. "I know Oppa dated me to try and forget you but he failed. He ended up loving you more. Last night I talked to him when I left you outside the hotel. He protected you. He said that it was all his fault. He couldn't hold his feelings for you. He said you can't lose another friend." Nica already had tears falling diwn her cheek. She didn't know. She hugged Eun So. They let go and Eun So put her hands on her shoulder "Nica,I want you to meet him and tell him how you feel"

"Thank you.... but. I can't date anyone right now. It's part of the contract I signed"

"Tell him to wait for you. Tell him you'll come for him. I know he'll wait for you"

Jusy then Nica's phone vibrated. She checked the called I.D and it was Min Seoks. It made her let out a smile.

"Go answer it and go get him" said Eun So. "Hwaiting!"