Misunderstanding

MIN SEOK'S P.O.V

So, Eun So dragged Sehun and I everywhere. I told her many times that we should go back cause shes probably waiting for us. She boight us drink so we should drink it. Shes probably looking for us. I used so many excuses just to go back to her. She used on reason everytime. Its she's probably with the guy she likes so we should'nt disturb them. I did not like that idea. What if he's using her. What if shes a bad guy. What if hes a creep and ... different bad scenarious flashed through my mind.

When we did come back her stuff were gone. After we took a shower we tried to look for her but we couldn't find her. Then we went to the bus and we found her. She was sleeping. Next to her was 3, melted smooties. I felt bad. Eun So shooked her body and woke her up. As soon as she saw us she rolled her eyes and covered her face with a jacket

"Nica, were you here all this time?" Eun so asked

Nica suddenly pulled the jacket off and looked at us. She was mad. "Ani. I was busy waiting for the three of you where you ditched me!" She yelled

"But weren't you with that guy you liked?" Eun So asked. what?

"What guy I like?"

"The one that was with you when you were buying drinks." That memory of her smiling with him made me a little mad.

"Oh that guy." Nica smiled. "That guy that creeped the hell out of me but he accompanied me and didn't leave me so we became friends. And Speaking of drinks, Here are yours"She took the melted shakes and shoved it in our hands.

"But. We thought he was the guy you like"

"I don't like anyone. !" Nica said in a loud voice. When she said she doesnt like anyone it made me smile but then I realized she doesn't feel the same way about me.

"I don't feel like talking to you anymore. You" she pointed at Eun So "sit with Min seok. Sehun-ah sit with me" she demanded. Sehun just noded and sat next to her.

When we arrived at trainee building nica still didnt talk to us. She just took her things and left. It made me stay up all night worried. I then remembered the promise we made. Not to leave her. Did what we just did count as leaving her?

GUYS SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU. XOXO

Not part of the story. It's just an experience of mine- Okay so there's this guy that lives next to me. We're neighbors. he's creepy as hell. Okay, so because were neighbors, we ride the same school bus,we wait and get dropped of at the same bus stop. From the bus stop to my house its like a 5-7 minute walk. Depends on what my walking pace is. This guy follows my every move. Like sometimes I walk really fast to lose him but he starts to walk fast too. Then one time he was walking behind me. I decided to walk slow. I was waiting for him to overtake and pass me but he didnt. Guess what he did, he walked on the grass next to me!. Like how creepy is that. I stopped then crossed the street and he freaking crossed the street too. One time when the bus dropped us. I decided to walk on the wrong side of the rode and he followed me. He didnt take the side we always take. I started to walk faster and crossed the rode as soon as I saw him walking on the same side. Guess what. He crossed the rode too! In the mornings I usually leave my house at 6:23 cause the bus picks us up at 6:32. Sometimes I leave earlier cause like he gets out he same time I do. Like it's not even funny. I can't call that a coincidence cause I know it's not. There's also this one time where his ssiblings (about 8-10 yrs old) were playing outside. He was behind me. They ran to him then I heard one say Bye lady when I was in my drive way. Theyre creepy as fuck. It' summer right now and because I don't leave my house alot I havent seen him in more than a month. Thank god. School is starting mid aug. If he does it again what should I do? Jahaha sorry)