meeting

MINSEOK'S P.O.V

I was on my way to the practice room when I ehard alot of voices. They're here. I though. I slowly turned the knob of the door. "Ah! Hyungis here!" I heard Luhan say. As soon as I entered the room my eyes landed to Nica. She was standing next to Sehun and Eun So. When she saw me her smile dissapeared. I walked towards her with a fake smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeonun Xiumin imnida" I held my hand out to her for a handshake.

"X-Xiumin?" she said

"Ne, Xiumin, My real name is Kim. Min. Seok" I said like she didn't know it already. When I said my first name I remembered the day I first met her. I returned back to reality and continued talking. "My members were so excited to meet you today"

She sent me a smile. "Annyeong... Xiumin ssi" she said and shook my hand. As soon as our hands touched it sent electricity throughout my body just like old times. "How about you, were you excited?" I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Not really" I answered and her face fell but she got everythign together and gave out a small laugh.

"Mwoya hyung!" yelled Chanyeol

"I was just kidding, I was THRILLED! to see you" I added force to the word thrilled.

I then turned to Eun So.

"Annyeong... Xiumin ssi" She said with a fake smile on her face. "Manaseo bangawoyo"

"Manaseo bangawoyo" I answered back. I then turned to her other members and greeted them.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Nica and Eun So was sitting in a corner talking to Kyungsoo, Sehun ,Nica's number one fan Chanyeol, Kris who addmitted Nica was his style, and Baekhyun. Min seok and the others were talking to Hanna and Eun Ae. MinSeok kept on looking at her. She kept on laughing. He had to admit it did hurt him seeing her laugh infront of guys.

"Nica nuna ate ramyen in two minutes!" said Sehun making the boys gasp

"Yah!" Nica hit his head playfully making the boys laugh. "You didn't have to tell them that!"

"Mian nuna. We should have an eating competition!" yelled Sehun

The boys all agreed and looked at Nica waiting to answer.

"Of course I'm in. I can't say no to food" She said making the boys celebrate

"What's happening? asked MinSeok

"Ah, Hyung we're having an eating competition" said Kyungsoo

"You can't have an eating competition with her! Did you know that---" Min Seok was cut off by Sehun. He almost slipped.

"Hyung..." said Sehun. Everyone was looking at him

"that.... They're Hallyu stars. They have to take care of their body" He said

"um. Instead of a competition let's just have a party with lots of food" She answered looking at everyone.

Acting like they didn't know each other, like there was no past hurt both of them. For the two of them this is like protecting eachother. Keeping that promise is like showing their respect and also love for eachother.