Bad Vibe

Minseoks P.O.V

It was already late when we left Nica's dorm. I missed her so much and I'm happy she's doing really well. The boys and I were walking on their buidlings parking lot when I saw someone with weird movements walking 10 meters away from us. I wasn't the only one who noticed him. Sehun pointed him out to me and he said that he has definitely seen that person before. The thoight of a guy like that being in Nica's building bothered me.

Anyways, when we were back in the dorm I was looking at picturs of Nica the paparazzi took.

"Hyung! What are you looking at!" Sehuna scared me. "Mwoya, what's wrong with this hyung. Hyung just let me see!!" Sehunah forcefully grabbed my phone and I let him. We had been driting apart for the part fee years. I want us to go back to the way we were in the past.

"It's nuna.." he said going through the pictures. "Kunde hyung... who's that guy behind nuna in like.. everypicture. " He asked.

"What guy" i took the phone and had a good look at it.

"Hyung... it kinda looks like the guy that was in nunas building.." said sehun

"Mwoya sehun. He's probably just a sessang. Don't think about it too much. It's probably nothing. " i said standing up. "Now go to sleep. We have lots of things to do tomorrow" i said leaving him and going into my room.