Kanato X Azusa Fanfiction (12)

"N-Ngh~!"

Azusa came. He awoke not even an hour ago and he was being pleasured already. His wrist tied to the bedpost when he awoke. They hurt but it was all too pleasurable to him. He was on his stomach under a pool of his cum. His lip bled from him constantly biting it from the intense pleasure.

"P-P-Please~"

Azusa whined. He couldn't help it if he was used to multiple sessions with Kanato. Right now he only wanted Kanato. He rocked with Kanato's thrusts as the slapping of skin invaded the air. Moans and high pitched whines made their way out of Azusa's throat. Again with the lip biting and matching Kanato's thrusts.

There was a soft sound but none paid attention for they were far too busy with each other. Kanato quickly jerked Azusa off as he felt he was close. Heaven seemed to sound as Azusa's mouth opened. Kanato jerked him off fastly beginning to feel Azusa quickly tighten around him. Thrusts became quick moans and whimpers becoming louder.

"Azusa~! Ah!...Hah~...N-Ngh~! I-I-I can't!...A-Ah~!"

Kanato came before feeling Azusa loosening up. Kanato pulled out and untied Azusa. Azusa panted as his wrist became free. He tried to sit up but Kanato pushed him back down. Kanato smirked as he lowered himself to Azusa's member.

"Told you I was going to rape you."

"It's not...rape if I...li-H-Hah~!"

.

Kanato took a shower as Azusa slept. He touched himself a few times but took a quick shower. He sighed as he dried off and got dressed. He felt a familiar feeling of being aroused as he heard Azusa moan. He wasn't tired of his activities with Azusa. He was used to the multiple rounds and wanted more. He opened the door to reveal Azusa jerking himself off. A smirk made itself on Kanato's face before a soft noise sounded again.

This time they heard it, making Azusa aware that Kanato was watching. He quickly covered himself and watched Kanato sigh and leave the room. Kanato teleported to the door, only to open it and say:

"What?"

"Bills. The landlord has been bugging me about it since-"

Kanato quickly grabbed the papers from his hands and shut the door. He locked it and read it silently. Bills? What were bills? He teleported to Azusa and sat next to him on the bed and asked:

"What are bills?"

The end.

I'm ending it here because I'm getting bored of writing smut sooooo yeah. I don't know why I'm bored all of a sudden but whatever.