Kanato X Azusa Fanfiction (9)

"Look at the mess you made."

Kanato pointed towards his leg. Indeed his cum hit his leg. He looked back up at his lover before saying:

"A-Ah...I'm sorry... Kanato-kun."

Before he could say anything else, Kanato got on his knees and held Azusa's cock. Azusa covered his mouth as Kanato slowly started sucking him off. His cock felt numb but with Kanato bobbing his head, he felt like he'll cum again.

Loud moans escaped his mouth as Kanato felt at a faster pace.

"K-Kanato...I-I can't!"

Quickly, Azusa came. Kanato swallowed as much as he could before panting. He looked up at Azusa but Azusa looked away with tears in his eyes. He was so embarrassed he could actually cry.

"Azusa, are you okay?"

Azusa quickly nodded before ruffling Kanato's hair. Kanato smiled up at Azusa before he said:

"Let's do it."

Azusa nodded before Kanato stripped himself from Azusa's simple t shirt and Azusa's underwear. Azusa bit his lip before standing up and pressing Kanato against the wall. A gasp left from the said male's lips as he felt Azusa's cock pressed against him.

A hand slipped between his legs and jerked him off starting at a fast pace. Whines left his lips as his hands formed into fists. Before he could cum, he was turned around to be met with soft lips.

Kanato's eyes closed as Azusa's tongue invaded his mouth. He pressed himself against him before he stroked the other male's cock. High pitched whined and moans escaped the boys mouth.

Before Kanato could suck Azusa off again, he was lifted and his legs wrapped around Azusa's waist. The lilac haired male panted and drooled as the other male entered. The said male waited a few seconds before thrusting into the other male.

The slapping of skin against skin invaded the air as well as moans and groans. Both males lips locked into a intense kiss as the thrusts began sloppy and needy.

"A-Azusa~...This is t-too much! I-I-I'm gonna to c-cum...Ah~...please...f-faster!"

The grey haired male's legs trembled as he thrusted at a impossible pace. Loud moans left the said male's lips before he felt Kanato's walls tighten.

"Azusa~!"

As the name left Kanato's lips, the other male came.

.

"Please~"

The lilac haired male whined. They ate breakfast and were cuddling on the couch. The lilac male wanted Azusa again.

"Kanato, no. We...do it...everyday. We even...did it before...breakfast. I'm tired."

Kanato poked his bottom lip out before resting his hand on Azusa's lap. He whined some more before planting himself on the said male's lap. They locked eyes before Kanato threw his arms around Azusa's neck and moaned in his ear. Azusa sighed before rubbing Kanato's back.

"Kanato no."

"Please."

"The answer is...always going to be...no."

"Ugh. Fine. How about this?"

Kanato sat up before putting his hands in the other male's pants and rubbed his tip. Azusa bit his lip before catching Kanato's hand. He sighed again before saying:

"How about...tonight."

Kanato groaned before whining:

"No! Please Azusa, I can't take it."

"Kanato, I'm...tired."

"I'm not. I could-"

"Kanato, no."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I would do anything."

"No."

"I'm gonna rape you."

"No, you're...not."

"I'm gonna scream."

"No, you're...not."

"I am. Watch me."

With that, he screamed. Azusa rolled his eyes before grabbing Kanato and holding him. Kanato stopped screaming and whined some more.

"Azusa?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you. Please."

.

Azusa left Kanato to complain and whine while he finished unpacking the last box. He washed the dishes then sat next to Kanato. Kanato ignored Azusa as he hummed before hugging Kanato.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh bitch, lol forgot my password and was just now able to log in. Anyway here you go.