Kanato X Azusa Fanfiction (3)

Azusa groaned before stretching. He still felt tired and didn't want to get up. He sat up anyway. A moan escaped his lips as he felt his butt sting. He stared at the wall blankly before remembering his moans and whimpers. How embarrassing.

Kanato groaned as his eyes opened. He saw Azusa sit up causing his face to be dusted in red. He felt embarrassed and nervous. He had sex with his enemy but didn't regret it. He felt good last night. He wouldn't lie. He rested his head on his arm before saying:

"A-Azusa..."

"Kanato-kun...Good morning..."

"M-Morning."

Kanato sat up and stared at Azusa. His hair was slightly messy. He smirked a little before pouting. He wanted to feel alive like he did yesterday. He doubted Azusa would let him do it again. Azusa noticed Kanato's odd behavior and asked:

"What's on your...mind Kanato?"

Kanato bit his lip before looking to the side. He wanted to kiss Azusa again. He knew it was wrong, but he really didn't care. He wanted to take advantage of Azusa this morning and he wanted to now. He looked back at Azusa before licking his lips.

Kanato grabbed Azusa's arm before slamming their lips together. This left Azusa in shock before he kissed back. They both felt turned on and wanted to do more than kiss. Azusa felt confused though. He was questioning his actions towards Kanato.

Did he really want this? He felt a sort of rush towards Kanato. He didn't blame himself since he never felt this way before. He decided to go along with what Kanato was doing and wrapped his arms around his waist. Kanato bit Azusa's lip before Azusa opened his mouth. Their tongues danced before Kanato rubbed Azusa's thighs.

Azusa let a whine leave his lips and pulled away. He felt embarrassed. He let Kanato have his way with him yesterday but did he want that? He did pain and he wanted so much more. He bit his lip before kissing Kanato's shoulder. Kanato breath hitches at the sudden action. He bit his lip before attacking Azusa's neck as well.

Kanato pushed Azusa back down and climbed onto of him. He wanted to be inside him so he rushed. He pulled Azusa's legs up causing a whimper to leave the said male's lips. He rested Azusa's legs on his shoulders before positioning himself. He stared at Azusa before connecting their lips once more into a slow kiss.

Azusa felt bliss with this slow kiss. He somewhat wanted Kanato to treat him gently. Azusa snapped back to reality when Kanato pushed all the way in. Azusa let out a whine in between the kiss. He felt Kanato's tongue and tried his hardest to kiss back. The pain and the pleasure were too much though.

Azusa pulled out of the kiss and let his moans and whimpers escape. He wanted more. He closed his eyes as groans escaped Kanato's lips. God, was he in heaven? Kanato was going at a slow pace but that made it even better. This continued on until Kanato hit Azusa's prostate.

Azusa threw his head back and let out a high-pitched whine. Kanato bit his lip before picking up the pace. Azusa's moans and whines were bliss itself to him.

"Hah... K-Kanato...kun...m-mmmm...m-more...h-hurt me...more..."

Kanato bit his lip harder at this. He rested his arms next to Azusa's head and kissed him. Azusa, of course, kissed back sloppily. Kanato inched one of this hands to Azusa's member. He pumped it before Azusa's mouth opened. He took this advantage to slip his tongue in.

Sure he wasn't a good kisser, either was Azusa. He felt his face heat up as the bed creaked at a fast pace. Kanato thrusted faster causing Azusa to beg. Boy, did he beg.

"K-Kanato-kun...Ah...M-More...Please...I can't... O-Oh m-my...gosh~!"

Azusa let out before he came. Kanato quickly came as he watched Azusa's lustful face. Did he really make Azusa a mess in bed? Gosh, he wanted a second round. He decided against it since the whole mansion definitely heard Azusa. He thrusted a little more causing whimpers to leave the said male.

He pulled out and laid on top of Azusa. He panted in Azusa's ear causing Azusa to blush. Azusa loved the feeling Kanato gave him. He felt...confident and free. He bit his lip before planting kissed on Kanato's neck. Kanato giggled as Azusa did so.

"A-Azusa....stop...hahaha...ow...s-stop!"

Kanato's door opened at this. Both of their heads looked at the door. There stood Laito with a dirty smirk. He chuckled before saying:

"Oh? Here I thought Azusa was hurting you when really you gu-"

"Get out! Pervert, pervert, pervert!!!"

Kanato screamed and threw a pillow at him. Laito caught the pillow before saying:

"The whole house heard you guys. Was it that good?"

Kanato gritted his teeth before saying:

"If you don't. Get. Out, I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OFF!"

Laito held up his hands in defeat and exited the room quickly. Kanato panted for air from yelling and planted his head in Azusa's chest. He held Azusa's body before asking:

"Was I that good?"

Azusa's turned red before he nodded. God, did he want to hide. He was really embarrassed. How did such a thing happen yesterday? He wanted to hide but he wouldn't. Not this time. He wanted to tell his brothers. Rather they accepted him or not. I'm standing up this time, He thought. For us to be happy.

(What is this chapter?)