Kanato X Azusa Fanfiction (10)

The next day seemed more calm and quiet. Kanato kept bugging Azusa for sex but besides that it was all good. Azusa's brothers stayed in contact with him while only Yui contacted Kanato. Kanato always acted vulgar towards her but she kept calling anyways.

Currently both the males were cuddling in the bed when Kanato started complaining again. Azusa sighed before rubbing circles in his back.

"Please! I'll be good. Just take me!"

"Kanato I said no...a million times...over."

"Fine. I'll just have to rape you then."

"You said that... yesterday."

"I'm serious this time."

Azusa rolled his eyes. Kanato pouted before climbing on top of Azusa. They locked eyes until Kanato unbuttoned Azusa's shirt. He slipped his cold fingers in before rubbing and pinching Azusa's nipples. A whine left Azusa's lips before he grabbed Kanato's wrists.

"Kanato I said...no."

"But I need you. Please Azusa. I'll do all the work. I promise."

"Fine..."

Azusa laid back as Kanato stripped both of them of their clothes. The grey haired male's face burned as if it would melt off. He closed his eyes and let Kanato take over. Kanato positioned Azusa's cock so it would enter him if he sat down, and that he did do.

He groaned as he struggled to sit all the way down. Ignoring the pain he did indeed succeed in sitting on Azusa's cock. He waited before leaning forward and attacking Azusa's neck. He harshly sucked on his skin causing whines to leave the male's lips.

Kanato pulled away when he felt he was ready and lightly bounced. Groans left both of the males mouth as Kanato went at a faster pace. Kanato gritted his teeth as he felt a wave of pleasure go through him. Quickly he bounced at a faster pace.

"A-Ah! Fuck...Hah~...I can't...Azusa~...I-I can't c-continue."

"Kanato you...Ah~ promised... you'll do the...work "

Kanato bit his lip before bouncing faster. He wanted to cum, he really did but it was too much. He stopped and panted.

"I-I can't continue on."

Azusa panted too and covered his face. He felt so good but didn't want to force Kanato to do what he couldn't. He felt Kanato's hands uncover his face before asking him:

"Are you mad at me?"

"What?...Of course not...Kanato."

"But I promised I-"

"I'll do it if...you want."

Kanato's face quickly became dusted in red before he nodded. He laid besides Azusa and quickly laid on his stomach. Azusa blushed and got up. He raised Kanato's hips before kissing each cheek. He felt Kanato shiver. He smiled before saying:

"I could never...be mad at you. I...love you."

"I love you too."

Kanato muttered. Azusa smiled again before getting in position. He bit his lip before entering. He heard Kanato whine and pant. He didn't want to hurt him so he pecked his back. He repeated those three words over and over until Kanato was ready. Slowly he pulled out before pushing back in. Whines left both their mouths as Azusa started with a slow pace.

"I won't Ah~...hurt you ever...I...Hah~!...love you Kanato."

Azusa said before he picked up the pace. Quickly he heard Kanato's moans and pants as the slapping of skin invaded the air. He gritted his teeth as lust took over. He couldn't stop as his thrusts became more powerful and the slapping of skin against skin became louder. The bed creaked at an impossible pace before Kanato's moans and whines became louder.

"A-Azusa...Hah!...Ah... I'm gonna...Hah~...cum...p-please...m-m-make me...Ah~!"

Quickly Kanato came and panted. Azusa was still going, causing him to whine and hold the cover. He panted and panted as the bed kept creaking. His eyes closed tightly as pain came from the slapping of skin. He couldn't say no because it felt too good. He wanted it in the first place so how could he say no when Azusa hasn't even cum yet?

He could feel Azusa's throbbing member before he felt an familiar pit in his stomach. He panted and whined as he was getting closer and closer. His legs trembled as he came again, this time Azusa came too. It was becoming harder for him to breathe when Azusa didn't stop. He couldn't think because his voice was louder than he thought it would ever be. His chest was raising and falling fastly. Before he knew what he was doing, he was biting the pillow.

Azusa pulled out before pushing back in him roughly. He wanted Kanato to feel as good as he was feeling but something clicked in his mind. What if Kanato only wanted him for sex? Would Kanato really do that? What if he only wanted him to move in with him because of his dick or something? Either way, he loved Kanato.

His trembling hand found his way to Kanato's member as he quickly jerked him off. He thrusted faster than he thought he could as his vision blurred. Quickly tears came down like a waterfall. He quickly came as Kanato's walls tightened around his member. He panted before pulling out. He saw Kanato tremble before laying flat on his stomach. Azusa could hear Kanato panting and struggling to breath.

Azusa rubbed Kanato's back with one hand as he wiped away his own tears with the other. It took Kanato awhile to get back to normal but when he did, he was already on his back. He saw Azusa's face and got up quickly. Tears wouldn't stop coming from Azusa's face so Kanato helped wipe them away.

He didn't ask if he was okay. He didn't like Azusa crying. He didn't know why but he wanted to kill someone. His face turned serious before he kissed Azusa's neck.

"I love you Azusa. I don't know why you're crying but I'll make sure you don't have to anymore."

He pecked his throat before his chin then his lips.