Kanato X Azusa Fanfiction (6)

Kanato could hear Azusa's breath hitch as he rubbed his thumb on his tip. Kanato made out with Azusa neck before pumping Azusa's member. Azusa bit his lip before Kanato pumped faster. Low moans left Azusa's lips. Kanato chuckled slightly and whispered in Azusa's ear:

"You like that?"

Azusa nodded as his face was slowly dusting in red. Kanato nibbled at Azusa's ear before pouting. He pumped Azusa's member faster until Azusa came unexpectedly. Kanato could hear Azusa pant. Kanato pecked Azusa's ear before licking Azusa's silky cum off his hands.

Kanato looked down at Azusa as he did so. He smirked before sucking on his fingers. He moaned a little, narrowing his eyes at Azusa. He could feel Azusa's member getting hard again. Kanato bit his lip before wrapped both arms your Azusa's neck.

He rested his mouth near Azusa's ear before grinding on the said male. He could hear Azusa groan and whimper. Kanato smirked before moaning in Azusa's ear. Kanato bounced on Azusa's lap and whispered:

"Do you want more?"

Azusa nodded and rested his hands on Kanato's waist. Kanato lifted his head and looked down at Azusa. Azusa held a lustful face. Azusa looked up at Kanato before seeing Kanato tugged at his own pants. Azusa gulped and watched.

Kanato sat up on his knee and pulled his pants down slightly, only enough to expose his butt. He licked his lips before pulling Azusa's member out. Azusa bit his lip as Kanato sat down on his member. Kanato really had Azusa wrapped around his little finger.

Azusa didn't mind though. Kanato winced as he sat down. He wrapped his arms back around Azusa's neck and buried his face in Azusa's neck. Kanato rose up before pushing back down. His continued until he felt numb. He bounced faster before he felt Azusa's hand on his butt, caressing his cheeks.

Kanato blushed and bounced faster, finally hitting his prostate. He heard whimpers from Azusa before he moaned loudly in Azusa's ears. Azusa threw his head back and bit his lip. He was fully in Kanato and he felt amazing.

The more Kanato bounced, the more he felt pleasure. He moaned out and held Kanato's butt. He didn't take advantage of this, he wanted Kanato to take control. He rubbed Kanato's butt before running his hands up his spine. Kanato moaned out loudly before cumming.

Azusa's hand were cold against his back. It felt wonderful. Kanato panted for air as he tightened his grip around Azusa. He inhaled Azusa's scent before saying:

"T-That felt good."

Azusa bit his lip before grabbing Kanato's face with both of his hands. They stared at each other, panting. Azusa eyes flickered to Kanato's lips before he decided to connect them. Kanato bit Azusa's lip before connecting their lips again.

Kanato pulled a bit at Azusa's hair before he opened his mouth. Azusa's tongue danced with Kanato until they violently were grinding against each other. Azusa gave Kanato's butt a squeeze and panted. Kanato pulled away and stared down at Azusa.

"I-I love you."

Kanato admitted. Azusa stared up at Kanato before stating:

"I love you...too."

.

Soon the limo stopped. Azusa looked out the window as Kanato put back on his clothes. Kanato winced before Azusa helped put his pants back on with his jacket.

They truly were horny little cinnamon rolls. Anyway the driver opened the limo door as Kanato slipped back on his shoes. The driver nodded for them to get the hell out.

Azusa grabbed Kanato's hand and led it out. The driver handed them their suitcases and drove away. Kanato whined and said:

"My butt hurts."

Azusa smiled and said back:

"You wanted...it..."

Kanato blushed and looked away. Azusa rolled his suitcases and one of Kanato's suitcases so Kanato was rolling one. He spoiled Kanato and planned to spoil him all through their relationship. They both walked up to the given apartment complex and saw a man walk up to them.

He was about 6'2 and looked edgy. His hair a pastel blue with a purple streak in the middle. His hair in a small ponytail. He had a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, knee high black boots. He had a few piercings as well. Eyebrow, snake bite below his lips, and a nose piercings.

He clicked his tongue before asking boredly:

"Are you Kanato and Azusa?"

They nodded before the man sighed. He held out a key to Kanato and said:

"Here's your key. I'm your next door neighbor. My name isn't important and I'll 'kindly' show you your door."

Kanato rolled his eyes and took the key. The unknown man walked them to the first door and said:

"The landowner of this apartment complex has every room set up nicely and gives new people free food. I'll be next door, don't knock."

Azusa narrowed his eyes at the man in suspension before hearing Kanato unlock and push open the door. They both looked around before Azusa shut the door, locking it. The walls were a soft cream color in the small living room, white in the kitchen, pale blue in the bedroom, and white in the bathroom.

Kanato sighed as he and Azusa unpacked there things. The rooms were set up nicely like the man said but it was small to him. He decided not to ponder over it. It could be worst.