Teen Mom Part 16

Chapter 16 Problems

I peeked into the coffin and quickly backed away. My hand flew to my mouth. A scream was crawling up my throat. I tried to push it away. I looked in again to make sure that was what I saw. Inside red velvet lined the coffin while I lay on it with my eyes closed. My lips were turned down into a frown. I looked like I was upset. Could I be upset when dead? I looked to my right. Nathan was standing there so I tried to put my hand on his arm. It fell right through it. Tears welled up in my eyes. I suddenly noticed that Drew and Juliet weren't anywhere to be found. Were they with mom and dad or what?

"Hey lady." A little boy said tugging on my sleeve.

I cleared my throat. "Yes?"

"What are you looking at?" He asked looking around with his eyes wide open.

"It's nothing."

"Are you sure?" He asked suspiciously not believeing me.

"Yes now let's get you back to your mom."

"I don't have a mom." He said swinging his arms around.

I smiled at how cute he was, but it faltered when I realized what he had said.

"What about a dad?"

He nodded sadly. Why though? I didn't ask anyone questions, afraid.

"Well where is he?"

"Over there." He said pointing to a man who looked middle aged and looked nice, but who knew?

The little boy held out his hand. I took it and led him over to his dad.

"Son where have you been?" He asked while looking at me.

"Well I was playing and I saw her."

"I see. Let's go."

He grabbed his hand and turned to leave. Before actually moving his head turned around.

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome."

He walked away, but gave the boy a I-Will-Kill-You-Look. What made the boy look at his dad like that. Maybe I should call the cops. I shook my head. I started walking towards the car. I fell onto the grass. I stood up quickly, but my vision was starting to get blurry around the edges and I felt dizzy. I put my weight against a tree that was close to me. My vision started going back to normal. I sprinted to the car. Once I got in the car I felt a little better for some reason. I looked in the backseat and saw Drew and Juliet laughing while in the passenger seat I saw Nathan looking at the kids and laughing along with them. The image started changing. Drew and Juliet were resting against each other asleep. Nathan wasn't here this time. Suddenly something crashed into Drew's side of the car. My head slammed against the window. I could feel the glass breaking and cutting into my skull. It was a dull pain though because I was focused on the back. Black smoke was pouring from the side of the car and Drew and Juliet had blood on their head. Drew's arms were wrapped around Juliet. Her eyes were as big as saucers. My eyes fell on Drew. His eyes were fluttering closed. Juliet started shaking him.

"Brother! Wake up!"

Drew made no move.

"Come on! Nappy times over!"

Juliet didn't seem to get that he wasn't sleeping. I pulled at my seatbelt, but it wouldn't release.

"Drew!!" I screamed desperate.

I finally got my seatbelt lose when his eyes opened slightly. Sirens were blaring. He wouldn't die this way. I pulled him out of the car. I looked back at Juliet.

"Do you hurt anywhere?"

"No momma."

I quickly handed Drew to the person that jumped out of the ambulance.

"Please take care of him!"

He just nodded and turned to the ambulance. I swung around and faced the car again. It burst into flames. This woke me up from my dream. I quickly turned around and saw that no one was in the back seat. I took in a deep breath. I pulled the car out of the parking lot and headed home. I pulled in and got out of the car. I took the stairs two at a time.

"Nathan?"

"Yes."

He stepped around the corner with his hands pressed together. I jumped back a step.

"You scared me." I said pressing my hand against my chest.

"Sorry." He said grabbing my hand.

"It's ok."

"So what did you need?"

"We should go out. The two of us."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sry not much of a cliffhanger!