Teen Mom Part 5

Chapter 5 Loss #1

"Uh sure."

I tryed to get over my bad memories for Nathan. He didn't need to suffer with me. I was scared that this would happen again. I wasn't sure Nathan even liked me. He dragged me over to the swings. I sat down. He started pushing me.

"Wait stop!"

"What?"

"I need to pee."

"Oh ok!"

Dread washed over me as I remebered what happened before. I hurried to the bathroom. I gripped the edge of the sink. I took deep breaths trying to steady myself. I splashed water on my face. I smoothed out my shirt and walked back outside. I saw the same scene I saw with Kyle, but one thing was different. Nathan shook his head. He didn't kiss her and the girl walked away dissapointed. I let out a sigh of relief.

*That Night*

It was around 12. I was tired, but couldn't sleep. I just lay there staring at the celing. I pushed my self out of bed and headed to Nathan's room. I saw that his light was still on. I peeked through the crack of the door. Nathan was lying on his bed. He turned towards me and patted the spot next to him. I walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed. Nathan didn't seem statisfied with this so he pulled me down next to me. I giggled and faced towards him. We started kissing, but the sound of Kristina and Ryan got our attention. We ran out and I looked into the room. Ryan had on a panicked face.

"We're going to the hospital right now."

"We're coming!"

Kristina weakly tugged on Ryan's shirt and Ryan carried her to the car. Kristina had lost conciousness on the way to the hospital. I tried to keep her awake because I didn't know if she would ever wake up. When she did I started panicking.

"Please Kristina stay with me."

I begged her. I shook her hard enough to wake her, but not enought to hurt her. When she didn't wake up after everything I did I put my face in her hair and started crying.

"If you don't live I don't think I could."

I whispered so that no one else could. I think Nathan did though because his face tightened. This made me cry even more. He didn't deserve this. I would have Ryan help him. I didn't deserve Nathan. He was too good to me, but he never loved me anyway so it doesn't matter to him. Sure he would shed a few tears for friendly love, but nothing more. This made me cry even harder. We finally got to the hospital so I wiped my tears away. The nurses had her immediatly sent to the docter for testing. I fell asleep while they were doing the testing. Nathan woke me up though when they got the results.

"Wake up sunshine."

I gave him a big hug. The docter walked in.

"I'm afraid your sister has lost one of her babies."

"One of?"

"Yes. She had twins."

"Oh. Excuse me."

I ran out of the room and sat down on the floor in a dark hallway. I grabbed my hair and started crying. Someone's footsteps were echoing down the silent hall. I banged my head against the wall hard 3 times. I pulled my hands away and found they were sticky with blood. I just pulled my hoodie up so that no one would see. I just sat in the corner feeling like I was on cloud nine, waiting for someone to find me. Kristina wasn't going to have twins. She lost a child. What if that happened to me? Nathan came up to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Why is it so dark today?"

"Why do you think Nathan? Kristina lost a kid and I tried to kill myself. You should be with Kristina not me. You don't even love me!"

"You know I do!"

"Do I?"

Even I could hear the doubt.

*Next morning*

Kristina woke up. I heard the docter give her the news. She started screaming. After the storm was over I went in and gave her a huge hug.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not ok."

"I know..."

"How could this have happened?"

"However it did it wasn't your fault. It was probably all the stress I caused you. Besides you can always call my kid yours!"

"Yeah I guess."

I had calmed Kristina down and no one had found out about my head. We checked out and went home. I saw mom and dad's car in the driveway. Oh no. They were home. I decided I was going to tell them.

"Hey Nathan I want to tell mom and dad."

"Ok sunshine. If you want to I'm right behind you."

Kristina and Ryan had already went in and weren't in the room with mom and dad.

"Um... Mom, dad?"

"Yes honey?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Well what is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

I waited for the anger. There was none. They seemed excited.

"Well... Who is it?"

Their eyes flashed to Nathan's.

"Your amazing son."

"That's amazing! We have to throw a baby shower!"