Teen Mom Part 2

Chapter 2 Nathan's P.O.V.

How could she think that I don't love her? I would do anything for her. She just doesn't understand. At this point I was willing to do anything to stop her from killing herself. I don't know what I would do if Kristina hadn't found her. I don't really know 100% sure about how I felt about her. I remeber the day she stayed over.

*Flashback*

Kristina invited Ivy for her birthday. Ivy was staying over for a week. This was right after her parents died. My parents adopted her, but didn't really adopt her. We just took her in and didn't do the paperwork. She was 10 and I was 12. I could here her and Kristina talking in her room.

"I can't believe your parents actually died."

"Yeah I know. So how's that guy going?"

I could hear her trying to sound happy. If I hadn't known what happened then I would've believed she was. Kristina didn't hear the false happiness. She just started talking about that guy. I rolled my eyes at how selfish my sister is sometimes. I winced whenever I heard Ivy talking because I could hear the pain and sadness. I was jealous that Ivy and Kristina were so close.

"Oh... That's awesome. You should ask him out."

"Should I?"

"Yeah!!! Totally!!"

She was trying to put as much excitement into it, but I could still hear it. I didn't need to see her.

"You should totally go out with Ryan!"

"Well he doesn't like me."

I felt something burn inside of me. I wanted to storm in there and tell her not to go out with Ryan. I wouldn't know what to say after that though.

*End of Flashback*

I saw that she was getting herself ready to ask me.

"Would you still "love me" if I was pregnant?"

I let out a deep breath of air that I didn't realize I was holding.

"Well of course I would."

She narrowed her eyes supicously. I gave her a big hug. I whispered into her ear.

"Is it even mine?"

I knew I said something wrong when she tensed up. She pushed me away. She turned around and crossed her arms. I could tell she was crying, but she wouldn't look at me.

"What did I say?"

"Do you really have to ask if it's yours?

"I just wanted to make sure!!"

"What kind of person do you think I'm am? You were my first! I can't believe I even did this before I got married. I'm not the slut you think I am!"

"I never called you a slut and you were my first too!"

"I knew you would never help me with the baby!"

This hit below the belt.

"You really thought I would leave you alone like that? Ivy you're my life!"

"How come you never say it? I've never heard you say once that you loved me! What else was I supposed to think?"

"I never say i because I never thought I had too!"

"How do you?"

All I could do was spin her around and kiss her on the lips. I put everything I had into it. When I let go of her she was breathing hard.

"Do you believe me now?"

She just shook her head, but I knew how to convince her.