Teen Mom Part 15

Chapter 15 Gone

He must've noticed anyway.

"Are you ok?" He asked concerned and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I have to go. Sorry." I said feeling guilty.

"Ok? Are you sure?"

"Yeah now really. I have to go!"

I ran out the door. I jumped into the car and gripped the wheel. The pain was spreading now. I'm sure it's nothing. I started breathing really hard. I suddenly remembered that Juliet and Drew were at daycare. I drove over to pick them up. I went into the office.

"Hello could I pick up Juliet and Drew Bowers please?" I said gripping the counter.

"Yes one moment please."

In a few minutes Juliet and Drew came running in. They jumped into my arms. While I was walking out I turned my head around so I was looking at the secratary. I mouthed thank you.

"So kids. How was your day?"

They stumbled over their words trying to get everything out. I laughed and put them in the car. I drove home. I opened up the garage door.

"Could you go straight to daddy?"

"Of course!" They both said at the same time in a suger sweet voice.

My throat closed up. They were so cute. I let them out of the car. They ran inside energetically. I closed the doors and backed out of the driveway. I didn't know where I was going, but I know I have to go somewhere. I came to a stop light. The pain was so sudden and made me push my foot down on the accelorator. I fumbled for the brake. I finally held it down. I have to go home and rest. I didn't turn home though for some reason. Without thinking I drove to the park. I parked and got out of the car. I sat down on one of the benches. I saw the shadows of me and Nathan. We looked really happy. Drew and Juliet were running all around us. We were on the bench watching them. The image started changing. There was a big tent behind the park. It was a little blurry like looking into the future or a vision. I got up and slowly started walking towards it to get a better view. There were a lot of people there. Kristina, Ryan, and Nathan were standing in front of a big black box. I heard them crying. Ryan and Kristina were standing really far apart from each other. Nathan had on a blank look in his face. There was another girl that was standing next to Kristina though. Kristina was resting her head against her shoulder though. What was she crying over? Even Ryan had a single tear slide down his cheek. I walked up to the box suspicious. I put my hand on my mouth when I realized it was a coffin. Oh no. Who died? I could feel myself panicking. My heart started racing. I thrust my hands to my side. They were slick with sweat. I was grabbing onto the side of my jeans. I slowly walked forward. I didn't know who it was yet, but tears were threatining to spill. I didn't see mom or dad and started hyperventilating. All I had to do now was look in.