Teen Mom Part 11

Chapter 11 Healthy for now

I woke up at 8:30. I turned to the right and saw Nathan. He must've snuck in in the middle of the night. I picked up the keys trying to them to jingle as little as possible. I tiptoed to the door and quietly closed behind me. I opened the door and started the car. When I got to the park there was still 5 minutes until 9. My fingers drummed impatiently on the dashboard. Finally a car pulled up that had two men in the front. I got out of the car and rushed to the car.

"Where are my kids?" I demanded.

"Look lady-"

I grabbed the front of his shirt.

"Just tell me."

His partner pulled a gun on me.

"Look whatever your face. If you shoot me then you don't get what you want."

I punched the guy that I was holding so that he went unconciouss. I looked at the other guy and saw that he already had his hands up. I heard crying in the backseat, I flung open the door. I saw my babies dirty,confused, and scared. I quickly picked them up and put them in the car. I called the police and left. On the way home i saw that my fist was bloody. When I got home Kristina quickly took the kids and put them to bed.

"Where did the boys go?" I asked because I didn't see them when I got home.

"They went out to their friend's party."

"Oh ok."

"Yeah sorry. They will be back later. What happened?" She asked staring at my fist.

After I explained Kristina looked regretful.

"I should've been watching better. I wouldn't be able without you Ivy. Your a savior."

I was confused.

"Well I count them as family too duh!"

"Oh."

"I'm sorry I should've been watching closer."

"It's ok."

I felt so tired I just collapsed on the couch.

*Two Months later*

I had just went shopping because I finally started gaining weight and my clothes were getting to small.

"Oh hey Ivy you're back!"

"Haha yes Sheepers I'm back."

She smiled when I said sheepers.

"Hey Chicka could you watch the kids? Me and Drake are gonna go somewhere."

"Sure. I hope nothings wrong!"

She and Drake left. I felt my cellphone vibrating in my pocket. I peeked at my phone to see who it was. It was mom. She hardly ever called.

"Hello?"

"Ivy sweetie."

"Yes?"

Her voice sounded stuffy like she had been crying.

"Your aunt Susan has passed away."

"Oh ok thanks." My voice started choking up.

My aunt Susan was the only family I had left. She was the closet family member I had. I quickly looked into the nursury to make sure the kids were ok before going to my room. I put my head in my hands and cryied silent tears. How did she die? How come she never told me she was sick? I heard the door open.

"Honey?" I heard Nathan yell.

"In here!"

"Have you been crying?"

"No."

"Why have you been crying?"

"My aunt died." I admitted.

"Oh I'm sorry sunshine." He held me to his chest.

I didn't have anymore tears to shed.

"Could you check on the kids?"

"Anything for you."

I lightened up at this. He left and came back carrying Juliet. I gave him a confused look.

"She wanted to see you." He said shrugging.

"What's wrong mommy?" She asked leaning out of Nathan's arms.

I reached out for her and cradled her in my arms.

"Nothing's wrong darling."

"You cry?"

"No I was laughing." I said tickling her.

She giggled. I didn't notice Nathan leave until I saw that he had Drew. Drew started whining.

"Does Drew need tickling to?" I said as I started tickling him.

We were having a big tickle fight. This is how I always wanted it to be. One big happy family.