Teen Mom Part 8

Chapter 8 Accidents

Oh....My.....God..... Kristina was in an accident. She had a padded room because she thought she was going crazy. I didn't see her after the accident because I knew I would never be able to handle it. I forced Nathan to go even though he wanted to stay with me.

"Go! I will take care of the kids."

"You sure?"

"Yes!'

He gave me a wary look and left. When we took the babies home it wasn't easy for me taking care of them. I would have to get up every three hours to change and feed them. Nathan helped every once in a while. I made sure they were comfortable before sitting in my room to think. They really didn't deserve this life. They needed a better mother then me. I barely qualified for one. They needed a mother who had all of her attention focused on them. I drifted in and out of conciousness. I tried to gain weight, but was failing. They needed a mother who was all there. I'm on the edge of insanity. I need a night out with Nathan or Kristina. Or both. I just sat there like a zombie until everyone got back. Kristina and Ryan brought the cutest boy back with them. He looked about ten.

"Hi sweety. What's your name?"

I always had a way with kids.

"Drake." He said it shyly.

"It's so nice to meet you."

I stuck out my hand. He shook it trying to hide his face. I smiled.

"Are there any cookies?"

I laughed rembering when I was still pregnant.

"Sure follow me!"

I led him into the kitchen. I gave him the box of cookies and started pouring him and myself some milk.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you like milk?"

"I guess."

"I always have milk when I eat cookies."

"You eat cookies?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You just look too skinny."

"I agree."

Nathan was leaning against the doorway. The way he can walk around so quietly scares me sometimes.

"Have you met Drake?"

"I have now."

He leaned down.

"Hey buddy I'm Nathan!"

"Hi!"

"I see you have met my fiancee."

"Fiancee?"

"She is going to be my wife."

"Oh ok!"

"Hey Drake do you want to take the cookies and milk to the dining room? I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Sure."

He took everything without complaining. He was going to grow up to be a good kid.

"So honey... The big day's in a month!"

"That's right. Are you ready?"

"The bigger question is are YOU ready?"

"Of course. I can't wait! It should be tomorrow. I can't wait until you're mine."

"I already am."

I kissed him and my fingers twisted in his hair.