Chapter Fifteen

Here you go guys. I wasn't sleeply so I stayed up all night and write this. Well, now i'm sleepy hehe.  Enjoy :) 

            The following morning I slowly untangled myself from Sage being careful not to wake him up. He stirred and I froze just incase he opened his eyes. Instead of opening his eyes he made a cute adorable sound and cuddled into the pillow. I smiled then tiptoed into my closet to grab boxers, sweatpants, and a long-sleeved shirt. It wasn’t cold in here but long sleeves and hoodies were my favorite things to wear.

            Sage is a light sleeper so I went downstairs to take a shower away from him. I’m just hoping he doesn’t wake up so I can do this for him. It wasn’t how I planned it but I hoped he liked it and didn’t think I was some cheesy dude who couldn’t think of anything better. 

            After my shower I checked the fridge and the pantry to make sure all the ingredients I had asked to be stocked was here. The house was quiet and I paused to listen if Sage had woken up. He’s going to be so surprised when he sees this and I can’t wait. I got out the ingredients, getting everything together quietly.

            A smile made its way on my face as I looked at the diced corned beef, the chopped onion and bell pepper, shredded potato, butter, eggs, and shredded cheese. I set those aside and got another set of recipes, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk and egg.

            About an hour later I was walking up the stairs with a tray in my hands filled with corned beef hash, two slices of avocado, pancakes, egg, sausage and nice hot cup of peppermint tea. The door was ajar I made sure to left it that way. The sight in front of me made grin and almost gave me a boner. Sage was lying on his back with the sheet just barely covering his member. I placed the tray on the couch in the room and went on the bed next to him.

            His lips were slightly parted as he slept and I moved forward and kissed him. I moved my lips against his. He stirred a little and let out a soft moan then started kissing me back. I pulled away giving him on last peck. Sage groaned and rolled over on his stomach.

            “Creep,” he grumbled taking a pillow and putting it over his head. I chuckled pulling the pillow off of him.

            “Get up, baby, I have a surprise for you,” he looked over his shoulder with a curious but sleepy look. “Sit up, but close your eyes. Don’t move no matter what, alright?” He nodded and sat up Indian style resting his head on the headboard. I went over for the tray and sat on the bed in front of him being careful not to spill anything. Placing the tray on my lap I told him to open his eyes. When he did he noticed everything and his mouth dropped. “You’re tea,” I said handing the mug to him. “Um,” I mumbled getting really nervous and itchy. “The pancakes look a little weird but I’m not a pro so don’t hold that against me.” He was looking at me weird and I tried not to squirm as that might knock the tray out of my lap. “Um,” I pinched the bridge of my nose. “I know you like pancakes and uh—I hope they’re good”

            “Y-y-you-you m-made me breakfast in bed?” Sage stuttered.

            “I mean…yea…you like romance you’re always watching those romantic movies and I thought this would be romantic since we’re on a date and all…”

            “It is, this is really sweet…I’m just stunned,” he said looking really…stunned.

            “Drink your tea before it gets cold then you’re going to be grumpy about it,” I warned lifting his hand to his mouth.