'What the devil have you done!'

...what I was met with was a massive surprise. A tall, dark, looming figure had presented itself before me. It was rather sharply dressed; until having a closer look, it had a sort of dirty essence around it. It's hair was messy and unkept, it's shoes looked like they'd been found from a common slum and it's pocket watch had clearly seen better days; the watch face was all cracked and pieces were missing. I wondered what this common monstrosity was doing here and how it had found it's way into this abandonned shed.

"Excuse me Sir, I hope I'm not bothering you but...are you alright?" I asked politely

The figure looked up at me. It's eyes were blank, there was nothing there, just two blank holes of darkness. It's expression was almost frightened, was there something behind me? I turned my head around to take a look, expecting Father to be there. There was no-one.

When I turned back to face the figure, it's expression had taken a turn for the worse. Tears seemed to roll down it's face, not tears of moisture though. They were tears of blood. It started to sniffle as these tears cascaded down it's face and hit the floor, making a hissing sound as contact was made.

"Mother will have some tissues back at the house, come with me I'll show you. If you like?"

The tears stopped and so did the sniffiling. The ground by it's feet was deformed, the hissing must have been some sort of burning of the wood. How could tears dissolve away wood? The figure started to spultter and cough violently, black liquid spewed out of it's mouth. Some of the liquid touched my arm and I felt a sharp, piercing pain shoot through my whole arm. I started to cry.

"H..el...p me" The figure managed to form words while the liquid still sprayed out "Help me please" 

I stood there in shock as the figure started to twitch violently before breaking into a full on breakdown. It's body seemed to be tearing apart with the force of the shaking. Skin was dissolving away and it let out a series of ear splitting shrieks and screams.

"Why? Why would you do this?" It cried

"I...It wasn...n't me sir" I choked, tears ran down my face "I pr..promise!" 

Everything stopped abrutply. The figure's shaking halted and the shrieks had stopped. I could hear muffled shouting getting closer. I stepped closer to the figure, was it dead? I inched closer, afraid it might attack me and that this was a deception in order for me to get closer. The door was smashed open behind me and I leaped back in fright. Father was standing there, silent and shocked. He stared at the body for a few seconds.

"What the devil have you done!" He bellowed as he walked over "Silly child"

He got down on one knee and examined the figure. He looked over at me.

"Well don't just stand there! Help!"

I silently got down on one knee as well, the figure was cold and lifeless. It looked so peaceful compared to how it had been previously. Father got up and ran outside.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth get the car ready! This man needs immediate medical attention!"

I slumped down on the floor and put my head in my hands and started to cry. What if i had been the culprit? What if...

My head shot up and I looked at the wall

"What if this entity outside is the same as that fellow all those years back?" 

I ran a hand through my hair and thought for a second. 'The tattered shoes, the unkempt hair, it had to be him!' I stood up and looked out of the window for a sign of the figure. 'Nothing, nothing at all.'