~ Chapter 10 ~

Recap:

"Everybody Scream ya! Let me know and I'll taake youu there!" I sang outloud while dancing. I heard some really loud noises behind one of the large oak trees on the side. I took out my head phones and checked it out. That was probably the biggest mistake of my life. I saw two people making out, like really making out. With tongue and everything. I was gunna turn back, but then I recognized who one of the people were. It couldn't be him, right? I mean, I was probably just seeing things. Right?

~Chapter 10~

"A-Alex?" I stuttered, not believing what I was looking at. And if your wondering what I was seeing, I'll tell you. It was Alex making out with a girl behind a tree! And not just any girl! NO! Brandi! Ugh!

He looked up at me in surprise," Annabelle, what are you doing here?"

"I would ask you the same thing, but it's obvious your sucking face with bottle-blonde-bimbo Brandi, so I'm going to go now," I said, turning around.

Alex grabbed my arm," Annabelle, wait. It's not what you think, really. I- I was just- um," He stuttered, looking for the right words he obviously couldn't find.

"It doesn't matter. It's not like we're going out or anything. I mean, you haven't even asked me out. So, I shouldn't care. We don't like each other, right? Well, from what I can see you don't like me. I might have had a little itsy bitsy crush on you, but that doesn't matter anymore," I rambled, not knowing what to really say.

"No, Annabelle, I like you, I really do. But I just didn't know what to do-"

"So you go and make out with Brandi? I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic in that."

"I-I know, but, uh, I just, I don't know. I got carried away."

"If we did ever go out and Brandi or any other girl started flirting with you, would you have cheated on me? Because, that's what it seems like you would do."

"No, of course I wouldn't!"

"I doubt that. But just answer one thing. Why Brandi? Of all the sluts in our school, why the queen of sluts? The one you know that tries to make my life a living hell?" I whispered, looking up at him. After a couple minutes he still hasn't answered so I said," Goodbye, Alex," and left.

I ran home while hearing faint cries of Alex screaming my name, but I ignored them all. When I got to my house I noticed that no one was home, so I grabbed my spare key out of my pocket. Actually, I grabbed NOTHING from my stupid pocket, because, like the dummy I am, I did not bring my key today. UGH! I'm not even going to try. I sat on our grass lawn and just, well sat. I wasn't going to cry. Ninjas don't cry. I heard a rumble, and looked up at the sky. The clouds turned a dark gloomy grey. Thats when I felt one drop on my head. Then another. Then another. Then it was pouring rain like crazy.

"THANKS WORLD! CAUSE I TOTALLY DESERVE THIS!" I screamed at no one in particular. Some guy passed by and stared at me like I was bonkers.

"What? Walk along, there's nothing to see here!" I said to him. He walked away and left me all by myself again. My hair was now drenched in water and I had no were to go. I was freezing and shivering non stop. I had no jacket today. I mean, it was pretty sunny today! I didn't know God was going to throw some water on me! I looked at my hands which were now red because of how cold it was. My legs were freezing as well. I put my head in my lap. I heard a car drive down, and it sounded like it was parking. I really didn't care who it was right now. Even if it was some kidnapper. I just wanted to sit and sulk alone. I felt something warm come across my shoulders. I pulled my head up from my lap and my eyes met a truck parked in front of our lawn. But not just any truck. It was Drake's.