~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Chapter 5 ~ 

As me and Drake moved inbetween the crowds of people, my favorite song came on. It was Starstruck by 3oh3. I stopped walking and so did Drake. I started dancing like crazy. I wasn't the BEST dancer, but right now, I didn't care. I started busting out random dance moves, and I probably looked like an idiot. When the song ended, I looked up to find Drake smiling at me, his violet eyes twinkling with amusement. 

"You've never been to a party before have you?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and we continued our journey to his friends. They were all sitting the a corner of the room chatting. They all looked pretty badass. I mean, come on, no one can just pull of that black leather jacket like that! They all looked up at me their eyes filled with curiosity. 

"Hey guys this is Annabelle. Annabelle, these are, um , the guys." I smiled at all of them and they just gave me half nods and small smiles back. Hm, these guys aren't so bad. I've heard tons of storys about how mean they are, but they seemed pretty nice! 

"So do you go to school here," one of the guys with brown shaggy hair asked. I groaned. I don't look that different!

"I've been going to school here since Freshman year," I said. 

"Oh, I haven't seen you around," He said while blowing his hair from his face. 

"Ya , I guess I just hang low, sort of," he laughed and nodded his head in understandement. 

"So," Drake began, "What , uh, brings you here?" he asked stuttering a little. I smiled at that. I just made THE Drake Ryder stutter! Who knew that this day would come. 

"Well, I was captured by these blood sucking worms who brainwashed me into going to this party so that I bring home their next victim," I said with a straight face. He smiled at me and my cheeks started to change to a soft pink. God, he has a great smile.

"Aw, is someone blushing?" He said while pinching my cheek. I shooed his hand away and he chuckled. Not just a light chuckle, like a deep manly chuckle. Well there goes my poor little cheeks, because now they are beat red. 

"So do you want a drink?" he said, while putting a cup into my face. 

"Uh, I'm really not much of a drinker," I said, pushing away all thoughts clouding my mind.

"Oh, that's too bad," I looked at him in confusion, and he just smiled at me.

"Well, if your this fun when your sober, I wonder what you would be like when you were drunk," he said laughing. I hit his shoulder, which just made him laugh even more. Then I saw from the corner of my eye I, a figure coming towards us. Not just any figure though. It was Ashton. 

"What are you doing here Belle?" Ash said while sending daggers at Drake.

"I'm talking to Drake," I said nonchallantly. 

"Do you even know who this guy is? He's trouble Belle," Drake just stared at him with amusement. 

"Is this your boyfriend Annabelle?" 

"Im not his girlfriend!"

"I'm not her boyfriend!" We both said at the same time. I saw a tiny hint of pink on Ash's cheeks. Aw! 

"Oh, ok, just wondering," he said. 

"Well, I better go, see you around later Drake?" I said with a little to much eagerness. I mean this guy was pretty nice, and I must say, very good looking!

"Ya, sure. See ya later Annie," He said while winking at me. I blushed and muttered 'don't call me that,' but he probably didn't hear. I walked away with Ash, and he took me to our group again.