~ Chapter 6 ~

~Chapter 6~

The rest of the day at the mall was as fun as a trampoline. After we ate, we walked around aimlessly while laughing and telling each other jokes. When we all left, Tami dropped Alex off at their house and came over to mine. 

When we got inside, I led Tami upstairs and into my room. My room is not the typical teenage girls room. It was painted my favorite color, blue. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the left wall with a nightstand on either side of it. I have pictures of all the places I've always wanted to go to, like Paris, Italy, Rome, and a lot more. There was also an en-suite and a walk-in closet which I don't really use since I don't really have that much clothing. But my mom always gives me her newest designs in the hopes that I'll actually where them.

Tami walked around my room, observing everything. When she finally made it to my closet, she opened the doors and walked in. Not a second later, I heard scream.

I ran into the room and asked," What, what happened?!"

She looked at me with pure excitement in her eyes and squealed," How do you have the latest collection of Hearts fashion?"

I was hoping she would never ask this question, but I guess I should tell her the truth at the risk of my ears," Well, um, you see, my mom is the designer of Hearts Fashion," I said with a hesitant smile.

She looked at me in shock before she started jumping up and down while squealing 'Oh my God, oh my god, oh my God!' for a straight ten minutes. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I mean, it's not like I told her I have a bunch of hot movie stars hidden in my closet and she can have one.

"I can't belive you are the daughter of Veronica Heart THE biggest and best fashion designer there is? And why, exactly, don't you where any of her clothes, hmm? I mean if you've got it, where it."

"Well, their just not really my... style."

"Not your style? Really? Come on, all you wear is a T-shirt and sweatpants! You don't have a style!

I sighed," They just won't look good on me. I mean, look at me. I'm the ugly nerd that has no figure and dull hair. There's nothing special about me."

Tami looked at me and said in a tone of finality," You are not ugly or dull or anything else those blonde idiots say you are. You are beautiful, inside and out. You just need to show it. You've gotta stop hiding yourself, hun, because you really are a great person."

I didn't know what to say to her. No ones ever said anything like that to me before. And I just made a decision right then and there. I was going to change. I don't mean I'm going to turn into a slut or change my personality. No, I mean I'm going to change how I look, what I wear. And I'm going to do it with Tami's help. But first, I should probably tell her what I'm thinking.

"Tami, will you help me out with something?"

"Sure, but what is it?"

"Well., you see, what you just said got me thinking and I think I want to change, but I'll need your help. I don't want to be known as the ugly nerd that hangs out with the 'IT' boys. I want to be known as Annabelle and only Annabelle. So, will you do it?"