~ Chapter 14 ~

~Chapter 14~ 

After hearing what Ashton said, I coudn't move. Well this is just GREAT. After finally convincing myself that I like DRAKE, ASHTON comes right along saying that he likes ME! Why is life so complicated? Did I do something to upset God that he felt like he had to punish me? He's still upset about me stealing Jake's jelly beans, isn't he?!

It just doesn't make any sense that Ashton would like me. I never really thought of him in that way. I mean sure, he's cute, and he's funny, and he's probably what every girl could every want, but he's my bestfriend. After thinking more, I suddenly heard the door about to open.

Well I'm screwed.

Oh my gosh what am I going to do? 

I heard footsteps right next to the door.

Crap, crap, crap . . . 

I squatted down not knowing what to do so. . .

I started doing push-ups. 

You heard me right. I was doing push-ups. 

Well, not really, with my flabby arms I was basically just pushing my hands up and then failing, while falling to the ground. So basically, I looked like a retarded seal.

The door opened and out came Scott. He shut the door and looked down and screamed like a girl. 

"SHHHHH SHUT UP!" I screamed/whispered while getting up. I put my hand over his mouth. 

"HAJSDFKJ!" he said through my mouth.

"Scott, just shut up okay?! PLEASE!" I whispered. 

But it was too late. That was when I heard Ashton near his door. It sounded like he was about to leave. 

"You are so screwed girl," Scott whispered through my hand. 

Oh my god Ashton is going to come right through the door and I am going to die! I am going to die a long and painfully embarrassing death full of awkwardness!

Right when I thought Ashton was going to open the door I heard him say something. 

"Oh cool, I found a penny!" he squealed. Me and Scott silently fell to the floor laughing quietly. Ashton just squealed cause he found a penny. A freaking penny. 

Oh. My. God. 

I guess Ash wasn't going to leave because we heard him mutter something about the bathroom. 

After me and Scott finally finished our laughing fit, I ran back downstairs and out the door, after saying goodbye to Ash's mom.

After leaving, I started my journey back home. It was kind of cold out, but that was the last thing on my mind.

As I was thinking about what I should do about this whole Ash thing I heard footsteps behind me.

And that's when I panicked.

What the heck am I going to do? I'm alone and I don't have my phone and... and I'm going to be raped. I am going to be raped and tortured.

I heard the footsteps getting closer. OH MY GOD. What the heck am I going to do? What if he's some like, weirdo who has always been following me every time I walk to school, or Ashton's house, but I just never noticed?! What if he's a creep or - or - or -worse! OH MY GOSH WHAT IF HE'S SWIPER FROM DORA. 

What are you, five? Swiper the fox from freaking Dora? My inner conscience said.  

You never know. I muttered back to my conscience. 

Yup, I was officially going insane.    

The steps came closer and that's when I couldn't take it, I panicked and turned around quickly not even looking at the guy and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. 

"OW-" the guy screamed. He grabbed a hold of my waist, but I wasn't going to give up. 

"HELP!" I screamed. The person laughed, and I was so close to crying. 

"SWIPER NO SWIPING!" I said while kicking him. 

"WHAT THE HELL ANNABELLE!" The person yelled. 

"Who the heck are you-" I said. Then I realized who it was. 

"JAKE? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?" I screamed at him. 

"I was trying to say hello-"

"No, no, no. You don't say hello by sneaking up on someone and then acting like your going to kidnap them!" I said while glaring angrily at him. 

"Did you call me Swiper?" he asked, smirking. 

I blushed hoping to change the subject. "The point is-" 

"Did you really call me Swiper?" he asked, laughing. Jake laughed for about an hour while I blushed and tapped my feet nervously. 

"ISN'T THAT FROM DORA?" He realized, making him laugh even harder."Do you still watch that?" 

"Oh would you just get up! And it's a good, educational show," I said. He finally finished laughing and gotup from the ground. 

"So, what are you doing here?" He said. 

"Well, I was enjoying a nice walk back to my humble abode, until you came and attacked me," I said. 

"I didn't attack you-" I glared at him, making him shut up. 

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him. 

"Just walking I guess. I was bored at home," he said. I nodded my head at him. 

You know, I've talked to Jake many times, but I have no clue why I felt so awkward right now. 

Its not like it's because I attacked him or anything about twenty-seconds ago. Pshh, nahh.

I finally was at the porch of my house, and I said bye to Jake. When I went inside I could tell the heater was on because it was burning in here. 

"Mom!" I yelled. "I'm home!" No one answered. She was probably out doing some errands or something.

I sat on the couch not really knowing what to do, but think. I ran away from Drake, figured out my bestfriends secret, got attacked by Jake, and I also have no idea where Drake and I stand from here. Well my life's a bundle of joy. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

Who the hell could that be?

I got up from the couch and looked through the peep hole and what I saw almost gave me a heart attack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the late upload! I wanted to upload it earlier, but I guess I really didn't have much time. I made you guys wait long, and I'm super duper sorry!!! This chapter is more of a filler but . . . ya. (sorry if its short, I promise I'll try and make the next one longer! :p) 

SO , who do you thinks at the door? Why did Annabelle almost get a heart attack from what she saw? ;D 

 Thank You Guys SOOOO much for the awesome feed back by the way! We love your comments!!!!!!!!

:D No joke, every single one of you who commented and voted and everything! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

I dedicated this chapter to @shyswaggg for making that ABSOLUTELY AMAZING cover, that we are now using!! Thank You soooo much!!!!!!! Me and Lola love it!!!!! :)))))) :D 

So, keep up the comments, votes, and fan us up! (@LolaLovelyz , @SavanahBanana) !!!

Song Of the Day : Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope & The District <3 

~ Savanah & Lola 

Didd youu knowww that Butterfly's taste with their feet?!?!? 

I didn't know that! :D