Chapter 14/ Taking care of my little kitkat

Leah's POV (Might be a little POV changes during this chapter for different perspectives of Leah's and Jaxon's)

"Your nothing"people scream.

"Her parents left her because she's so ugly"I get slapped

"She won't have anyone who loves her when she grows up" someone punches me

"She's so ugly,fatty!!"someone pulls my hair

My 8 year old self starts crying and crying thinking what everything they say is true,I had no parents,they left me,no one would ever want me,my mommy and daddy probably have someone better with them right now.This happens even when I got older nothing stopped,after all I am the girl with no parents.

I start screaming and sobbing hating myself and my life.

"Why me?!" I scream ,I scream and I scream t'ill I can't handle it anymore.

I fall and pass out with the bruises and blood all over me,hoping I would just disappear.

" Leah!Leah!Its okay princess I'm right here it's just a dream" Someone yells,I get up gasping for air and tears running down my eyes.

I look at Jaxon and ball my eyes out,sobbing uncontrollably.

"Come here" he says and opens his arms,it's dark outside but he turned the night lamp on from his side of the bed.

He engulfs me in his arms and I sob," My parents didn't want me because they though I was a mistake and that I was ugly and too fat for them to raise me" I say and he looks down at me.

"Kitkat don't freaking say that!I want you!You have me!Who cares what the hell your parents did!Its their lost they lost the most precious gem on earth and that's you kitkat,your beautiful and not fat,you have your own beauty and your unique and all different kinds of ways so don't believe what anyone says to you okay" he says and I nod,he kisses my lips and then kisses my forehead.

"I love you" I whisper my face in his chest,"I love you too,forever and always" he says wiping my tears and I smile.

I sit up properly and then I go on top of him,laying and cuddling with him.

"Hey babe?" He calls,"yeah?" I mumble tiredly " we're swimming tomorrow morning" he says " but I wanna eat" I whine" I'll buy you something because I'm going to the store before you wake by a bit" he replies and I raise my head a bit so I can see him.

"Why can't you go after?" I ask

"I mean I though it would be easier to go while you we're asleep" he says " we can wake up in the morning together and then right away after you can go" I say giving him a solution.

"Okay if that's what my little kitkat wants" he says and I giggle kissing his chin because that's the only part of his face I can reach.He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Goodnight mi amor" he says " goodnight Jaxy" I mumbled and we both fell into slumber.

.....

I wake up and Jaxon is next to me,my face stuffed between his neck and we're so close to each other.