Chapter 2/Basically kindnapped

I've been hanging out with Kylie and Alyssa and let me tell you, we just about have everything in common. As if we're meant to be best friends. I love them already. We were chatting and having fun, until Jaxon, the ass, called me. I really don't understand what's up with this guy. Can he man up and let a girl go home, or does he need a bash to the head with a baseball bat?

"What's up," I asked, chewing on the sour patch gummy bears I found on his desk. I mean it was new and it wasn't open, nothing can stop my fat ass at this point.

Free gummies for me. You can't miss out on an opportunity like this. If you see it, you take it.

His office is huge and I love it! Its got shelves for days and lined with brown wood. The ceiling is an eggshell white and there are sliding doors making it a two-part office.

"You're spending your day with me, we have to get your clothes and loads of other woman shit."

Women shit? Is this guy serious.

"Don't cuss, it's bad."

"I do what I want," he glared at me. Wow. What a big bad wolf.

"You really think I'm going to stay here forever, huh? If so, let me tell you. You are DELUSIONAL. Ya? Thought so too," I asserted, rolling my eyes.

"Is that so?" He watched me in amusement. I stuffed my mouth with more gummies as he waited for an answer, an answer he ain't getting.

I raise my finger up, making sure he's waiting while I swallowed the gummies.

"Well, I just said that, so what do you think?"

"Well your going have to get used to this, princess, because when I see something I want ,I always get it."

Your cocky ass is gonna get it.

"Who said my cocky ass can't get you? I already have you, princess, don't worry though. I'm not planning on opening up to you anytime soon. I am a ruthless killer. But whatever I want, I get."

He heard me, are you serious? Why do I gotta do myself like that though?

"That's cool and all but did I ask? My grandma, I'm her only family left. So if you think you, out of all people, is gonna make me stay here, then you are most likely crazy.And you're already obsessed with me." I am not gonna get trapped in some mansion with a killer. Especially one who thinks he owns me.

"I said what I said. I can kill you with a snap of my fingers, only option you have is to stay. Your grandma is going to be fine. She's most likely gonna be stuck here because of you. And if that's not enough to keep you here, then you could cry about it in your damn room," He yelled his face turning slightly red.

My eyes brim with tears, one thing I hate the most is being yelled at. I can't stand it.

"O-okay," I whimper, looking down. Me crying is never, and will never be a pretty sight.

"Good girl, theres nothing to be scared of really. No ones ever going to hurt you." I wipe my tears away from my face, containing a sob.

I'm convinced he's psychotic, he threatened me and said he wouldn't hurt me. How dumb can a person get?

"We have a big day ahead of us, go get dressed and I'll have Kylie and Alyssa help with whatever. We are later going out to buy you things you need," He says, dragging me out his office with him.

I walked out of his office to find Kylie and Alyssa.

I raised my eyebrow looking at them.

"Come on, let's go to your room now," Alyssa stated while Kylie nodded her head.

We arrived in front of a door and noticed that my room was in front of Jaxon's.

Give me a moment, let me just go bang my head on a wall.

When I went inside, I was shocked to the point I almost shit myself. It's exactly how I wanted my dream room to look like.

So let me give you a tour starting off by my bedroom of course. My bedroom was comprised of mostly rose gold and silver. I had a big woolly blanket over my pink and white bedspread with plenty of pillows to cushion my dreams. My vanity was lined with cute light bulbs and took up half my wall. The other half was taken up by all my makeup drawers. My favorite Eat Sleep and Contour pillow sat on the seat I would sit in when I do my makeup. One section of my vanity was dedicated to coffee. I know I really don't need more energy but I love the taste.

There was an empty desk for like when I want to draw or do whatever I do. The vanities are all connected so it made it easier than I had a couch place with a tv setup.

Yep and then I had a walk-in closet that's a huge one. The vanity's all had makeup and things in them already and there's was everything I wanted in them all my favorite brands like Sephora, Glossier etc..

"Damn your room is goals girl," Kylie said in awe.

"You haven't seen it?" I thought they would have seen it.

"Nope, it was made just for you. Your preferences and everything," Alyssa replied squealing.

"Well anyway we don't have time girl we need to get you dressed." Kylie handed me an outfit. It consisted of a white off the shoulder skin-tight shirt and blue jean overalls. I had white tennis shoes and a gold pendant necklace to finish the look.

I went down to find Jaxon dressed in black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with white Addidas. Okay? What's creepy is that we're matching and I have a feeling I know who's up to this.

Kylie and Alyssa

I turned to glare at them when they pouted.

"It was Asher and Elijah too," they whined while the two boys glared at them and rolled their eyes. Having high hopes is unhealthy.

"You look stunning princess," Jaxons' voice echoed from behind me. I turned around and looked at Jaxon and grinned.

"Well you don't , but thanks ," I replied.

"Ya, Jaxy boo you look so good," Elijah mimicked doing kissy faces. Jaxon turned and threw him a hard glare while everyone just laughed.

"Come on let's go." He grabbed my hand when a weird feeling rushed threw me. Can he not? The weird feeling is urging me to yank his hand off mine.

We went into the garage which had more than twenty luxurious cars, I stared at the cars in awe.

"Ooh can we please take the Lambo." I asked, always wanting to see how it feels to drive in one.

More like begged.

"You know there are better cars. Are you sure you wanna take this?" He looked at me for confirmation.

What better cars? What can beat a lambo?

"Yes, pretty please."

"Okay, whatever you want ," he replied. Which resulted in me fist-bumping the air.

..................

Thanks for reading updating every day for sure sometimes if I miss a day that means I'm just busy😘

So do you like this chapter so far?

Do you like Asher and Elijah?