Chapter 5/The Squad

Leah's p.o.v
....................

"Boys only lie when their surprising their girl"
Song: marry me by Jason Derulo❤️

.....................

Work work work work, I don't like to work work work work.

Confused? Ya, me too I'm just singing. Random lyrics I made up well, added to songs.

"Bitch!!" Elijah came barging in my room, ya during the week he's been acting like a boy best friend by calling me names, that's what he considers it as.

I look at him raising a brow.

"Get dressed didn't lover boy tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"The boys, me and you Kylie, Alyssa, we're all going out today, it's almost Halloween and we need costumes, we're also going shopping," he said and I grinned,I started jumping up and down my bed, like a maniac. What? Going shopping is my thing.

I shoo him out of my room and get dressed, I decided to wear something simple, like a sporty outfit. I put on a Fila set with shorts, a cropped tube top, a Fila choker, and a navy winter jacket with orange inner lining. I brush my hair and get out of my room.

I go downstairs to find Jaxon there with 2 plates of delicious looking breakfast. On a blue plate was a chocolate stuffed crepe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a Carmello chocolate bar and a white teacup filled with more chocolate to drizzle on. 

Zaymmm daniel, that looks good, yummy.

"Is that for me "I winked, he looked at me and winked back.

"Ya I made the special chocolatey breakfast for my queen," he said and handed me the plate. A cup on the plate had chocolate sauce and Jaxon handed me a coffee. I love chocolate!

"You made this??!!" I asked, I took a seat and took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.

"Yep, my mom thought me how to bake, if I ever refused to bake with her, she would have chased me with a wooden stick around the house, I'm scared of nothing but my mom" he shuddered at the thought I just laughed. We finish eating and call everyone down and head out in the black BMW.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship Zooming through the sky little einsteinnn, COME ABOARD GET READY TO EXPLORE THERE'S SO MUCH TO FIND LITTLE EINSTEIN!" Me,Kylie and Alyssa started singing the random cartoon theme song because of us being bored.

"OOOOOH IM CAILLOU," Elijah said and we just looked at him, ya we just stared at him like he's crazy, crazier then Asher, okay everyone here is crazier then Asher and Jaxon.

We arrive at the mall and run out of the car.

We started skipping and giggling, the boys were like 2 meters behind us, catching up easily.

"Where to first?" I asked Jaxon behind me.

"The Halloween shop for the costumes then we can go shopping and you can buy whatever you want" he replied and winked.

"Ya Elijah, do I get to shop too?" Kylie asked Elijah behind her.

"Of course my lady" he bowed and winked, she blushed a deep red and continued skipping.

"Ya Alyssa buy whatever you want," Asher told Alyssa, she smiled and went and kissed his cheek, he blushed then.

I ship all of em.

*wink wonk*

We head inside a big Halloween store, we go and look around for costumes.

Jaxon grabbed me while everyone was looking around.