Chapter 8\ Halloween and wake up surprises

Jaxon's p.o.v

I'm at the mall right now, even though I've been here for 5 hours who cares.

I enter Victoria's secret which has pink in it. I get a bunch of stares from girls looking at me with lust.

I roll my eyes and I start picking out things for Leah.

After I finished I went to the cashier, I paid and left. From store to store I finished and I just needed some flowers and more stuffed animals other than the unicorns I got her, cause that's what she adores.

I go to the luxury box store and buy 2 boxes and fill me up with flowers and goodies.

When I finish everything up I go to Starbucks and buy her the vanilla bean frappe and I get caramel frappe.

I love this girl, yes already I want to make it special when I tell her it's probably gonna be somewhere this week.Id always wants her to be happy, never crying, never mad always her you know.

I arrive home and take everything out, it's 8 pm and she must be sleeping by now because if I'm not there she usually gets bored and sleeps.

I sneak in her room to be right and found her sleeping peacefully but the blankets on the floor.

One of her legs was up at a 90-degree angle and the other straight down.

I put the blanket on her and tuck her in.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and kiss her head.

I go into my room, grab the things and add them organizing everything.

I hide everything and go wake her up with the vanilla bean frappe.

"Kitkat" I whisper moving her gently, she stirs and groans.

"Kitkat," I say a bit louder, she sits up and yawns   Stretching.

"What year is it," she asks scrunching her nose up, I chuckle and she laughs at her own stupidity.

"2018 Kitkat 2018" I reply and she jumps on me making me fall backwards on the bed and her on top.

She wraps her self around me like a koala and moves her head and lays it on my chest,I stroke her hair and she bolts up suddenly.

"Is that a vanilla bean frappe!" She exclaims grinning like a kid.

"Ya I got it for you" I reply grinning back.

"In a large?! I never had a large! Yay" she Crawls off me and runs towards it.

She takes it and sits on the bed.

I was drinking mine and so was she.

"Can I try yours?" She asked and I nodded "of course you can," I said handing it to her she took a sip and then gave it back.

"It's good"

"You want it?" I ask

"No why would I want it I have the bean boy the beannnnnn, it's the best," she says and I laugh while she nods her head.

...........

"Jaxon" Leah yawned

"Yes, baby girl?"

"I'm tired"

"Ok let's get you to sleep," I say picking her up and placing her under her covers, oh one day she'll be sleeping with me in my room cuddling.

I tuck her in and she closes her eyes.

"Goodnight gorgeous," I say

"Goodnight Jaxy" she murmurs And soon when I know she's asleep by hearing her light snores I get out and go put the things in her room.