Chapter 9/ Pool night and Good vibes

Leah's p.o.v

I wake up with arms around me and I'm laying on a chest.

I look to see Jaxon Laying under me.

My arms wrapped around his neck.

I stare at him and his features I play with a strand of his hair and kiss his cheek all the way down to his jaw.

His eyes flutter open and he smiles cheekily, "good morning my little KitKat" he says his morning voice raspy but still manages to sound good, I smile "Good morning my knight in shining armor" I reply probably sounding like a dying walrus but what can I say?

"Did you enjoy sleeping in my bed?" He smirked, I slapped his chest playfully "It's really cozy and I loved it it's a winner 10/10 for you buddy" I say and he laughs, putting his palm on my left cheek.

"What will we be doing today?" I ask and he smirks once again.

"Today baby, we're gonna go swimming in the pool at night and in the day time we can do whatever you want," he says and I nod smiling from ear to ear "Is the water gonna be hot?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll make someone pee in it," he says and I scrunch my face in disgust.

"You're so nasty," I say and he sticks his tongue out " it's a joke KitKat," He says biting my cheek lightly.

I giggle and he smiles," Come on let's get out of bed,we can play UNO too" he says and I jump out of his bed.

"Off we go" I say fist-bumping the air.

Today I wanted to get Jaxon something,well I already did get him something I'll just leave it on his bed in the afternoon.

I mean you gotta spoil your mans too.

He gets up and stretches and yawns,he tells me he's going to the washroom and I nod telling him I'm going in my room.

I clean his bed first and place the pillows then hid out to my room.

I go in and get dressed,I wanna match with Jaxon so I pick a matching cute outfit which is a sweatshirt that says The King on the back while mine says the Queen. I place his hoodie on his bed with a note saying wear it!

I go and wear mine,I add a small amount of makeup and head out, at the same time he gets out too.

And yes I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I grab my cap that says Queen and leave out the cap that says King for him.

I look at him and wiggle my eyebrows and he smirks and winks, I hold onto his hand and intertwining it.

We walk downstairs and I put my shoes on,he puts his on as well.

We're going to get floaties for the pool because he doesn't have floaties .

We go in the car and head to the pool shop.

.......

So right now we're at the pool shop and I'm looking at all the different floaties,I'm dragging the cart and I'm gonna tell Jaxon which ones we should get.

"Hey look at this pizza one it's big,and we can all fit on it," he says pointing to it,"lemme see," I say and drag the cart closer to where he is.

I look at it and he's right it's really big and can fit all 6 of us,and it can fit like 2 more people.

We can invite...ya I'm not inviting anyone else except for us .

"Ya it's nice let's get it" I say and he nods smiling adding it in the cart,soon we got a bunch more.