Chapter 8

Chu Qiao was awakened in a snoring sound, the horseshoe sound came as fast as the thunder in the fire, and it was already on the ear.

She didn't enter the rice food for three days, and in the ice and snow, I endured the cold. She was already at the end of the strong, she rushed out of the camp with a knife in her rush, her feet were vain, her body was hot, and her eyes were full of vague torches, a bright light, almost Burned red half the sky. The horseshoes rolled, like the thunder of the sky rolling over the earth, the ears were noisy, and it seemed that someone was rushing towards her.

She heard someone shouting at her, turned her head, and saw the eyes of He Xiaotonghong. His mouth was one by one, and he was fighting with people. His body was blood, and he was not injured. Chu Choo's The head creaked and didn't know what she was thinking. She wanted to listen to He Xiao's words carefully, but she couldn't hear it.

This is Zhao Yi's fourth robbery today. Da Xia gradually lost patience with them. The ears are killing, and the soldiers who guard her are falling down one by one. More and more people are rushing over, soldiers. They are fighting each other, the front line has been completely torn open, and the army of the great summer is like a flood of water. A sharp arrow is shot, a guard is thrown up, and the arrow penetrates the forehead of the warrior. The popping out, the arrow pointed directly at Chu's nose, and the blood blew down, one drop at a time.

"Protect Da-ren!"

Someone shouted in such a loud voice, but the soldiers in the distance had already rushed, and there were corpses everywhere. There was a bright red in front of them, and the wind was blowing, and the snow was still filled. Chu Qiao thought that there was no retreat. That's it. She nodded slightly, and the scorpion said hoarsely, just like this, just like this.

A row of sturdy shackles was set up, and the dense and sloping bows pierced the cold wind and screamed, and Chu Qiao looked up and looked at the arrows that came from the air in the air. The mind had a time of embarrassment.

She thought, maybe she was going to die, and the time seemed to be static. She remembered her life for a lifetime. She was selected by the state from less than an orphanage. She had more than ten years of hard training, then she was admitted to the military academy, and then joined. The military department, assassination, lurking, and finally sacrifice for the country, came to this chaotic world, once again experienced a decade of death-like reincarnation, she suddenly felt so tired, tired so far, the wind blows from the opposite, she is faint Give up all the persistence and struggle. In the past few years, no matter what kind of dilemma she faced, she never gave up her hope of surviving, but now she suddenly does not want to continue to fight. She thinks that she is too tired, just like this, in this way. It is also good to rest.

"Da-ren!"

He Xiao was stunned. He looked at Chu Qiao standing in the same place. Looking up at the arrow in the air, he couldn't avoid it, like an icy icicle.

He felt that his heart was torn apart. He screamed madly, and the lightning-like blade slammed a white light in the air. The two heads flew at the same time, and the blood splashed with He Xiao, but the tide-like enemy When it came up, he couldn't escape, couldn't open, and could only watch the arrow approaching her figure.

The Yanbei Army on the Longyan Gate also saw this scene with their eyes open. A young soldier looked pale and his knees were soft. He suddenly fell to the ground and looked at the pale woman in the raging fire. he said: "Chu Daren!"

He was also a soldier from Shang Shen. Both parents and sisters were rescued from the slave camp by Chu Qiao. They were separated from the slaves and landed, but he was a courageous man. He did not dare when the beauty army fought outside. He said that when he robbed the camp, again and again, he did not dare to speak out. When the snow and snow raged over the barracks, he did not dare to speak out. When the people were crying under the city, he did not dare to speak. Until this moment, the mother's words once again Resounding in the heart, the old man with white hair screamed and cried in the land he had for the first time in his life. He said to him: "The people are counted in the millennium, and the Chu people are our benefactors."