Chapter 19

As the night fell, the banquet outside had not been withdrawn, and the feast inside was spread out. Even if the Sui and Tang dynasties are warm, but the cold winter of the first month, there is still some coldness. The night wind blows, even if it is covered with a cloak, it feels a trace of coldness coming from the foot, and the cold person's spine is cold.

There was a light rain at noon, and it was not until the evening that it stopped. It added a bit of chill to the dark night.

However, the Huafu Yunfu people still calmly exposed the chest of frosty snow, the eyes are like silk, the jade arms are vertical and horizontal, and occasionally the old lady walks up to toast, and if accidentally, it will reveal a small piece of smooth and exquisite. Calf.

Xiao Ce drank a lot of wine, squinting his eyes on the soft chair, and the door of the temple of the soft blessings was wide open. In front of him was a splendid chandelier lamp. The musicians carrying the blows and playing music wandered in the heart of the lake, soft and luxurious. The tunes blew into the hall along the cold wind of the night.

The water-snake-like wavy limbs danced flexibly in front of the eyes. A pair of slender legs danced from time to time, and the honey-coloured skin was sweating. A bold dancer danced gently and lay down. In the arms of Xiao Ce, the eye tips are slightly picked, and the gold powder is drawn upwards along the corners of the eyes to depict the swirling moiré. The lips are full and full, the neck is slender, and the round chest is wrapped under a thin cloth. Cloth, you can even see the pink inside.

The dancers picked up a glass of mellow grape wine, and the white arms raised high, then the wrists turned over and suddenly poured out. Follow her swan-like neck and slide down all the way into the two snowy hills.

"The emperor, are you drunk?"

Sure enough, it is a rare stunner. The lips are light and the voice is lingering. If the dance is soft and boneless, with a bare shoulder on Xiao Ce's chest (A/N: this is so cringy...), he slides along his slightly open placket, a white tender hand. Down, but stopped at a critical moment, the eye is picky, and he looks at him provocatively.

This is the son-in-law who has been sacred in the Jinwu Palace in the past year. Xiao Ce is very romantic. He rarely loves a woman for a month, but the wife of the lonely aristocrat is very popular. In the year, it can be seen that it has a unique charm.

Xiao Ce's drunken eyes looked faintly, a gorgeous blue-violet brocade with an ink-black mane at the neckline, and the collar was slightly open, revealing a crevice, and the body of the man was under the lights of confusion. It seems to be a bit tempting and confusing. He habitually raises his eyes, and there is a playful scorn in his eyebrows. The quiet streamer is flowing deep in the eyelids, like a fox thinking.

The young dancers in the temple still danced fiercely. They danced the dance of Donghu, bold and bold, only approved a piece of gauze on the body, and sewed a few small pieces of leather, nipples, and hips. Fragrant sweat.

"The emperor, you haven't entered the Kukfu Temple for half a month. So soon, will you forget the slave?"

Mrs Ziyi gently leaned up, her eyes waved like water, and she stared softly at Xiao Ce, like a greasy fairy.

Xiao Ce's eyes were drunk, and he seemed to be drunk with his hands and feet, but his eyebrows were always awake and stopped.

The woman's scarlet nails climbed from his lower abdomen, squatting in his brows all the way, exhaling like a blue ear in his ear, said in a long tone: "The emperor is not happy, who is it?"

Xiao Ce's mouth was pulled, and she smiled quietly. She took her waist and touched the intoxicating slippery, and smiled lightly: "You are a little goblin." (A/N: nothing will happen don't worry!!)