Chapter 12

The night wind is quiet, the vendors on both sides come forward from time to time to sell commercial goods, and the little girl who sells flowers from time to time ran over to praise the beauty of Chu Qiao, lobbying Yu-Wen Yue to buy flowers for his wife.

Yu-Wen Yue's acquaintance received the misunderstanding of the people. He even bought three flower baskets along the way, but all of them were given to Chu Qiao. He walked easily in front of him, and Chu Qiao was like a small donkey. Followed by the past, the pedestrians have been noticed, and the little gimmicks who are selling flowers are not coming over. Presumably, she has already fallen from the position of her wife to the follow-up, and the surrounding arguments are floating in the ears of Chu Qiao. in:

"Look at that guy, he is really lucky, and even his personal maid looks very eye-catching!"

Chu Qiao's depressed frown, she is like a maid? More than ten years have passed, how is it she still his maid?

The wind on the lakeshore was a bit strong. They walked along the lake bank. It was very quiet. No one, their footsteps went slower and slower, but no one spoke. It seemed that they could not bear to break this rare calm. From last night to the present, none of them have mentioned the things of the past two years. Life suddenly let them meet here, away from the big summer, away from Yanbei, without the right to fight, no swindle, life here is calm, birds and flowers, Even the air is rare and fresh, their spirits are lax, and no one wants to mention the things of the bad guys.

The breeze on the lake is swaying, and the moonlight is so light, such as the morning glow of the sun.

Unconsciously, he went to the thick old banyan tree. Yu-Wen Yue's footsteps stopped involuntarily, looking up at the broad canopy, and the years passed by in the past few years. After stumbled, did not expect to return to this place.

Chu Qiao looked at him, only to see the man's posture is tall and straight, looks handsome, but the eyebrows are not the original cold and arrogant, put on the elegant style of the current calm, the glimpse of the vicissitudes of the eyes, look carefully, Already touching.

Nine deaths escaped from the Jedi in a lifetime and were abandoned by the home country, carrying a bad name and helplessly falling into the evil land. After two years of smashing such a foundation, how could it be as easy as his phrase "I am not dead yet?"

These days, she gradually heard about the situation of the day.

After she returned to Da Liang with Xiao Ce, Da Wei had sent a letter to Da Liang seven times, asking Xiao Ce to surrender and give Chu Qiao to them, and Yan Xun also sharpened the knife and fought on the northwest border of Da Liang. How many. Finally the Wei family Wei Guang personally came forward and took the newly-edited Southwest Army to Da Liang to exert pressure on Xiao Ce. Although all the world knows that Da Wei is not willing to have a real military conflict with Da Liang at this time, Da Liang was extremely dissatisfied with Xiao Ce's actions, and even some people want to rush into the palace several times. The disaster is handed over.

At that time, Xiao Ce, even if the toughness could protect Chu Qiao, he would never be able to protect the Xiu Li army unless he wanted to break with Da Wei.

At this time, Qinghai Wang, who was located outside of Xi Mong, suddenly unexpectedly played the banner of Da Wei, dispatched the messenger, and took the Eight Thousand Miles to the Royal Court. Until then, the talents of the world knew that the Qinghai King, who was originally the politician. It was Yu-Wen Yue (A/N: OMG *pretends to be shocked*), the fourth master of the Yu-Wen family who died in Yanbei two years ago.

The latter thing is very natural. Yu-Wen Yue returned to the Imperial Capital, with the support of powerful military forces and Yu-Wen Valve, overwhelming Wei Guang, taking the chief elder and replacing it, became the big officer in Da Wei, and naturally under the pressure The military strategy for the Da Liang.

She has been reluctant to think about how many bloody hurricanes have been hidden under the short-term market talks. They are all people who have come out of the blood of the right, knowing how deep the water is, even if they look on the surface. Going to calm, there are many fierce waves underneath.

The residual lamp was full of lakes, and the colour was like gold. Chu Qiao looked up. His eyes were a touch of sorrow and sorrow. She looked at Yu-Wen Yue and said: "I heard that the banyan tree is able to pass the spirit, the more it has passed through the years. The more the old tree is more effective, as long as the gift of the cherished things is given, you can protect your relatives and friends safely, don't know if it is true."

Zhuge Wei still stood still and did not speak.

"Do you believe in it?"

Chu Qiao whispered.

Yu-Wen Yue's slender eyes slowly picked up and slowly said: "No."

Chu Qiao looked at him, his mouth smiled a little, couldn't tell if it was hi or sad, don't you believe it?

Slowly reaching out, the long, white palms slowly unfolded. Her eyes were bright and the eyes were a little bit of pain. I whispered, "Do you really believe it?"

Yu-Wen Yue bowed his head and saw the two white and clear jade at a glance. The years passed and he nailed his figure to the place.

"Yu-Wen Yue, I thought I had no chance anymore."

Chu Qiao smiled gently, his eyes bent, but a few tears flashed in it, his lips twitched slightly: "I thought that I would never have the chance to repay your kindness in my life."

The night is thick, and the back of Zhuge's eyes is so heavy, forcing people to breathe. His eyes are looking straight at her. A pair of black people is unfathomable. If he doesn't talk, he looks straight and looks like It is going to penetrate her to see somewhere else.

Suddenly, Yu-Wen Yue sighed heavily, stretched out his arms and wrapped her shoulders, and said quietly: "Who wants you to pay me back?"

Chu Qiao's tears fell like that, and she obeyed in his arms, and many inexplicable feelings were lingering in my heart. She stuck on his chest, his body faintly floating with familiar aroma, warm warmth spread throughout the body, she quietly closed her eyes, the night wind boasted on them, in the distance is a beaming crowd, life Once, I feel that those joys are so close to me, close to each other, and between breaths, they can touch the taste of joy. (A/N: awww they hugged *fangirls*)

"Yu-Wen Yue," Chu Qiao suddenly raised his head, and the pear flower raised his mouth to the rain, and said with a smile: "It's good to live."

Yu-Wen Yue heard a pain in his heart, but there may be no other people in the world who can understand the meaning of these four words better than them. He gently hangs his head and kisses her face, muttering repeatedly: "Yes Ah, it's good to be alive." (A/N: Yass he kissed her!! on the cheeks... oh well that's good enough)

In the distance, a glass of light is shining, and the New Year of Xianyang City is near. This New Year, everything is new.

----Dividing line----

Hey hello, you guys this story has reached to 7.5k reads the last time I checked I'm so happy but also very sorry that I wasn't able to upload this story earlier but here you are giving you guys sort of a treat of sweet with the interaction between Yu-Wen Yu and Xing'er.

And one more thing...

Do you guys want a smut? or want me to include it in here? Because there is a smut in the original story... guess who is it between?

It's between YWY and XR...

Comment if you guys want me to include it (lol this is a big spoiler).

I really want to keep this story pure and also my viewers but maybe... 😏 (I'm sorry)