Chapter 24

The afternoon sun came in from the door of Dachang, bright and bright, stabbing in front of a white flower, surrounded by chaos, someone was exclaiming, some people were screaming, some people rushed out to declare the doctor, the guards rushed forward, The bright knife flashed silvery mans, and painted a bright light on the ground.

She stood in the same place, her eyes seemed to be unable to withstand such bright light and shadow, hot and itchy. The sun is made of ice, and it shines cold and cold, as if it is immersed in cold water, the cold rises from the fingertips, and a trace of her hands and feet, waist, gradually covering the chest, heart pounding It was so powerful that it seemed to jump out of the cavity, and the throat was sour and awkward that even the breathing became no longer smooth.

The Queen's clothes have been stained with blood, and her pale face is climbing with two morbid madness. Her eyes are bright and sly, and she is not struggling after being restrained. She just said coldly with a hateful voice: You are all beasts, damn it, I killed him, kill you now, I will avenge my husband and son."

At that moment, Chu Qiao saw his eyes.

For the first time in her life, she felt that she had seen his heart through his eyes. It was not like the lightness of the past. It was not like the squats of the past. It was not like the turbulence of the past. At that moment, she clearly saw the joys, sorrows and sorrows through the secluded pools, and saw the sorrows of depression and depression, and saw the bleakness of the snowy fields like the snow.

He lay there like that, the blood in the wound was like a sly spring, and his pale blue clothes were dyed red. He looked at his mother quietly, his eyes were not shocked, there was no hatred, only the tiredness of the bones swept over the sea, completely submerging his handsome face.

There was a whistling wind blowing outside the window, shaking the thin window paper. The blood flow on the ground, the dense shadows rushed forward, he healed for him, and the sound of the palace people panicked again, everything was like a silent mime, Chu Qiao couldn't see, she couldn't hear anything, just staring at his eyes, and the cold touch climbed on her skin one inch at a time, all the way to the bottom of her heart.

She suddenly remembered hunting on the Yanbei Plateau many years ago. The snow was closed, and there was a mother wolf was extremely hungry. She finally caught an elk and was eating fast. Its children were shrunk, but quietly. Going over and taking a bite on the venison, the mother wolf suddenly became angry, and when he waved his paw, he caught the little wolf. The little wolf was scratched, far away from the roots of the tree, looking at the mother, screaming, but dare not go forward again, its eyes so sad, like abandoned children.

Someone came to pull her, but she stubbornly refused to go, and her feet seemed to have rooted, and she refused to move one step.

She was so scared, her blood was cold, her fingers were shaking, she didn't want to go out, the blood stabbed her eyes, and she was afraid to go out and they couldn't walk in again.

More and more people are coming together, and some people say something loudly in her ear. The thin silk is not as strong as this pull, and it makes a loud noise. She suddenly screamed with a loud voice and flew back to the inner hall.

"Catch her!"

There are guards yelling, more and more people are running towards her, she nervously retreats, every inch of the skin is cold and cold.

"Let her go -"

The low voice suddenly sounded, so hoarse, like a turbid wind blowing through the broken bellows, Xiao Ce sat half up, his chest is dripping blood, his fingers are white, pointing at her.