Chapter 21

The tent was picked up, and in addition to the dazzling sunlight and the aroma of roast bacon, Jingjing frowned and turned her eyes, and suddenly opened her eyes, apparently not fully awake. In the morning breeze, with a hint of refreshing sweetness, suddenly dispelled the strong smell of the tent.

Chu Qiao did not look up, holding the forehead with one hand, and a black agate piece between the index finger and the middle finger of the other hand, constantly tapping on the white jade board, making a crisp sound, frequent and monotonous, and there was some boring annoyance. However, she did not feel it, the latitude and longitude of the board were full and vertical, and she was hesitant, and she could not settle for a long time.

"Miss, everyone is ready."

Duoji stood at the door and said quietly.

Chu Qiao's eyebrows slightly turned into a Sichuan word, and Duoji's voice quietly echoed in the air, but she did not respond. Just when Duoji thought she hadn't heard it again, she suddenly shook the game and turned her head and said, "Go tell everyone, starting today, we have to be on the road, ready for the day and night. Let's go."

Chu Qiao and others left the school town yesterday. Now they are on their way to Tang Jing.

Half a month ago, the only son of Sui and Tang Dynasties, who was silent and silent, suddenly went to visit and pointed out that he would see Chu Qiao.

Chu Lin is the name of Dongji of Dorje, which he took himself. His surname is Chu Qiao's surname, and he is called back to the mountain.

It's not a big deal to see the Duoji in the sinking. After all, Duoji's name in the school year has been far-reaching in the school year. However, what happened later made Chu Qiao vigilant.

According to Duoji, when Shen Yu saw the way he had been writing recently, he paid great attention to it, even wrote a letter to his father overnight, and the silence that was in Meishan was returned to the school city on the third day. Dorje was strong in the government for three days. In his tone, there was a faint intention to recruit him.

Originally, this is nothing. An old man who loves talents likes a talented younger person who wants to carry it one or two is not an anecdote. However, just half a month later, Silent White introduced one person to Dooley, and Chu Qiao finally realized the crisis.

Young, gentle, and mysterious, even scholars such as Silent White are respectful and courteous, and with Doji's description of her appearance, she has to vaguely think of someone who has only seen one side. Recalling some of the recent news, Chu Qiao felt more and more nervous about the rain. After three days, she decided to go north. It is necessary to see Xiao Ce, in order to resolve the worry.

On the second day, the team came to the ridge, and the high-lying stream along the way, the grass and trees flourished, the Qingsong scorpion, if it was not the mood, it would be a good trip.

However, a heavy rain on the evening of the third day blocked the journey of Chu Qiao and others.

The mountain road was difficult, the muddy sag, the fourth day of the afternoon, I finally went to the Qingheng River, but found that after the heavy rain, the water broke the only bridge, and one seems to be crossing the river team is repairing, but the number is only three More than a dozen people, the progress is slow.

There are only two roads in front of us, or we can turn around and take the road to Huai Song, so at least we have to delay more than ten days. Or, just wait for the bridge to be repaired before crossing the river.

Chu Qiao added ten silver coins to each of the hired mafu guards. These honest Pakistani people joined the team building the bridge in front of them.