Chapter 10: Making Time (To Be Naughty)

"Good morning,"

 Cassie gasped as muscular arms reached for her and spinned her around. She found her lips captured by ones that were familiar. She'd come accustomed to the feel of Evan's lips in the last few weeks and her employees were used to seeing her holding ice on her lips or texting away on her Blackberry.

"Good morning to you too," She made sure not to let her hands touch his expensive suit, pecking him lightly on the lips.

"Something smells yummy," He nibbled her earlobe and she shivered. If he knew how much that turned her on they'd be on the floor getting down and dirty. Not that she had any objections or experience in seducing men. All her inspiration came from watching her older siblings dating. She had no experience at all.

"I have stuff in the oven. You're a good suprise today. I didn't expect to see you," Feeling bold she pressed her body against his, squealing when his hands found their place on her butt, his evil smile matched hers. He had discovered that night at the club, that she liked when he squeezed her butt and now did it purposely to torture her.

 It didn't matter how long  their kiss lasted, as long as he continued to kiss her. "Cassie...I'm soooo sorry," She heard the younger woman stammer almost running out of the room. He stares apologeticly at her before capturing her lips again.

"I have to...go....bake...mmmmmm,"

His lips released hers again and that  pesky smile was back.

"What were you saying now?"

She said nothing and he laughed. 

"Its not important," She managed to say breathlessly, honestly forgetting  what she was saying.

"Do you trust me Cassie?" He asked looking down at her.

She nodded again but he insisted that he needed to hear her say it. "I trust you," Her voice didn't sound like her own and a shiver went down her spine. 

She could only nod as he kissed her forehead. "I want to take you away with me after the wedding for a few days. Do you trust me enough to come with me?" He asked, his voice a mere whisper, close to her ear.They both knew what this trip would mean...they'd probably do the nasty on the trip...she had begun to let her infamous guard down. She knew this trip would be the begining of what was to come.

 What ever it was, she was prepared for it

  She watched him leave and she felt like a clingy girlfriend. But she wasn't his girlfriend. He had never asked her to be and that alone left her a little aprehensive about going on this trip with him. Sure, she knew that he was proving to be different from the average guy, but she was deathly scared that she would give him the only thing she could and then he would leave.

And that scared her more than not being able to call a unicorn to her side.

Twas a sad thing to lose one's virginity.

She picked up her phone knowing she needed backup. Only her girls could help her now. 

 Evan tried not to smile as he made it through his meetings for the day but it was virtually impossible. None of his employees asked him about the goofy smile on his face since they all knew the reason why. It all had to do with Cassie.

Cassie...

 He was wondering how he had remained to be so controlled around her. He wanted to tackle her onto his bed until she screamed his name, when he claimed her as his. He groaned at the image in his brain of Cassie sitting in his bed, wearing nothing but his shirt, her brown curly ringlets cascading over her shoulders, floating around her like an angelic halo.